Here i expose my pics free to repost and expose everywhere and anywhere

This young guy was brought to me in his wedding suit by some regulars. His future wife not being very into sex and even less into anal, his buddies introduced him to me so that he could know what it feels like to fuck a Real big slut and especially the pleasure of sliding his cock in my fat ass. He seemed very shy, so I reassured him a little, then I threw myself on his cock like a starving woman. His shyness passed, he fucked my ass hole like a madman. He left 2 hours later, after having filled my mouth and my fat ass 4 times, with dry balls. I have no doubt that when he slipped the wedding ring on his wife's finger, he thought a lot about my fat ass bouncing every time he pushed his dick deep into my asshole, and especially when I was emptying his balls with my mouth and letting his cum flow onto his wife's wedding ring that was on my finger.

Attachments

• 2083368004_1.gif
    2083368004_1.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
This young guy was brought to me in his wedding suit by some regulars. His future wife not being very into sex and even less into anal, his buddies introduced him to me so that he could know what it feels like to fuck a Real big slut and especially the pleasure of sliding his cock in my fat ass. He seemed very shy, so I reassured him a little, then I threw myself on his cock like a starving woman. His shyness passed, he fucked my ass hole like a madman. He left 2 hours later, after having filled my mouth and my fat ass 4 times, with dry balls. I have no doubt that when he slipped the wedding ring on his wife's finger, he thought a lot about my fat ass bouncing every time he pushed his dick deep into my asshole, and especially when I was emptying his balls with my mouth and letting his cum flow onto his wife's wedding ring that was on my finger.
Love your ass

• Love
Reactions: Slutrocknroll
What a wonderful experience for a young guy to have. Now every time he fucks his wife he will be thinking of you.

What a wonderful experience for a young guy to have. Now every time he fucks his wife he will be thinking of you.
What excited me the most about him was that he arrived in the morning and was to be married in the afternoon. I also loved wearing his wife-to-be's wedding ring while he fucked me like a bitch. And the more I talked about his future marriage the harder he fucked me

What excited me the most about him was that he arrived in the morning and was to be married in the afternoon. I also loved wearing his wife-to-be's wedding ring while he fucked me like a bitch. And the more I talked about his future marriage the harder he fucked me
I wonder what his wedding night with his new bride was like. Either he was all over her, thinking of the hot, dirty slut he’d been fucking that morning or she didn’t get much at all because you’d drained him dry - could have gone either way.
I hope they have a happy life together but one thing is sure - you’ll have raised his expectations

The last I heard, he told me that he is happy with his wife. But still he comes back at least once a week to my house to get what his wife doesn't want to give him. I think it's because he's not frustrated with a lack that it works.
He has a beautiful wife, pretty, kind and gentle. And he unloads his animal side into my fat ass.

The last I heard, he told me that he is happy with his wife. But still he comes back at least once a week to my house to get what his wife doesn't want to give him. I think it's because he's not frustrated with a lack that it works.
He has a beautiful wife, pretty, kind and gentle. And he unloads his animal side into my fat ass.
Sounds like the perfect arrangement