Here to vent

You get a lot of respect from me for being genuinely remorseful for what you did. So far, you have not hurt your husband by not telling him. If there is no way, no how he will ever find out, you will need to decide if you're going to keep it to yourself. In my opinion, the first kind of counseling you need to go to is about your drinking. I'll venture to say you probably never would have cheated if you had been sober. That opinion is based on all the trouble that I have had in my own life, not due to personal use of alcohol as I have never drank a drop, but because of OTHER peoples drinking. Fix that problem first and then work on forgiving yourself for cheating. I wish you the best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
You get a lot of respect from me for being genuinely remorseful for what you did. So far, you have not hurt your husband by not telling him. If there is no way, no how he will ever find out, you will need to decide if you're going to keep it to yourself. In my opinion, the first kind of counseling you need to go to is about your drinking. I'll venture to say you probably never would have cheated if you had been sober. That opinion is based on all the trouble that I have had in my own life, not due to personal use of alcohol as I have never drank a drop, but because of OTHER peoples drinking. Fix that problem first and then work on forgiving yourself for cheating. I wish you the best of luck.
I like to drunk, I don't need to drink. We only get together like once or twice a month now. I do over do it when I drink though. Only 3 people know including me.

• Love
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
can you tell us the story?

was it a stranger or co-worker? do you interact with him in your daily life? have you been in contact with him, since? did you enjoy it, at the time?

any other details you'd like to share?

can you tell us the story?

was it a stranger or co-worker? do you interact with him in your daily life? have you been in contact with him, since? did you enjoy it, at the time?

any other details you'd like to share?
Well the guy is my friends boyfriend unfortunately. I was at his place for a small house party with some friends. We have chilled before and this wasn't the first party I been to with him. I still see him and her but not as frequent, it happened about more then a month ago. We have all been busy with life but I still see them. At the time I did enjoy it, it was hot.

Reactions: dickhurtz
Having to do that is a weakness that millions of people have. Just be careful. The circle around the drain gets smaller and faster as you go. Not judging at all, but I've watched it happen to some really good people my whole life....and I'm old! Best of luck to you young lady. (y)
I dont have to drink. But I understand.

Reactions: JaknSuz
If it happened just the one time and your husband doesn't know blame it on the drink. If it has happened again then you may have an hidden problem that needs to come out before you do something more harmful. PM me if you like I will try and explain better

Reactions: Heretovent123
Set up a 3 some with a girlfriend for your husband ... and surprise him. Once he sees you and another hot woman devouring him..all sorts of doors will open. If he asks why you did it ... you can say you owed him one ... but you loved it so lets make it many more :D

Set up a 3 some with a girlfriend for your husband ... and surprise him. Once he sees you and another hot woman devouring him..all sorts of doors will open. If he asks why you did it ... you can say you owed him one ... but you loved it so lets make it many more :D
I been thinking about it, I've asked him before this happened and he said no.

Everyone things everything is a trap.
Well in this situation he probably does not want to upset you by being into it or get to excited... I have yet to meet a dude that would no love 2 hot babes ravaging him. The end goal is to keep your relationship but add more hot fun sex to it ... who knows maybe he is one that wants you to be a hot wife ... or he wants you to bring him home a treat .. there are so many kinks... open dialogue is where the resolution is ... however setting yourself up in a good postion by having a second lady friend sucking his cock is just smart negotiation

Well in this situation he probably does not want to upset you by being into it or get to excited... I have yet to meet a dude that would no love 2 hot babes ravaging him. The end goal is to keep your relationship but add more hot fun sex to it ... who knows maybe he is one that wants you to be a hot wife ... or he wants you to bring him home a treat .. there are so many kinks... open dialogue is where the resolution is ... however setting yourself up in a good postion by having a second lady friend sucking his cock is just smart negotiation
Maybe. I don't think so but maybe.

I like to drunk, I don't need to drink. We only get together like once or twice a month now. I do over do it when I drink though. Only 3 people know including me.
If you don't mind me asking, what is it you mean here? You get together with the man and have continued to sleep with him a couple of times a month? Or something else?