Hey all, New QOS ♠️ couple here 🙊🍆🌮

Hey everybody, this is kind of scary 😨 but here we go, my name is Ciara and we’re just starting out on the queen of spades journey, we haven’t found a quote yet, but we just started three weeks ago six months ago my husband told me about his fantasy of having me play with black men and I had admit that my whole life I’ve always been somewhat attracted to sexy black man, so we started watching nervous because I don’t wanna relationship. Want to play with a kind of man that I wanna play with, We’ve set up some tentative rules, but I know for sure they’re probably going to change, some may be added, and I think a couple are definitely going to be dropped, I’m currently negotiating two points of interest that he is not happy with, I think we’ll get there. he was good enough to have a scope online. Help me pick out three dildos that I wanted, of course, all dildos, lol

I think we have a plan to meet up with at least three or four black men with the goal of finally going to splash mocha! We just joined yesterday, and I’m already on the forms there, talking to wives and trying to get advice, we both agreed that other than my husband, I still play with men, but they have to be black, and then I have to, say I’m thrilled, putting it mildly. I’m afraid to tell him how deep my fantasy is going. I still love him eventually, considering the future getting the tattoo, but we have to see how things go. Anybody has any advice for us or anything else? please feel free to DM, it’s going to be mostly on here, he wants me to do the late work, and I have to be honest, I kinda get turned on by doing it , plan to meet all of you.

Hey everybody, this is kind of scary 😨 but here we go, my name is Ciara and we’re just starting out on the queen of spades journey, we haven’t found a quote yet, but we just started three weeks ago six months ago my husband told me about his fantasy of having me play with black men and I had admit that my whole life I’ve always been somewhat attracted to sexy black man, so we started watching nervous because I don’t wanna relationship. Want to play with a kind of man that I wanna play with, We’ve set up some tentative rules, but I know for sure they’re probably going to change, some may be added, and I think a couple are definitely going to be dropped, I’m currently negotiating two points of interest that he is not happy with, I think we’ll get there. he was good enough to have a scope online. Help me pick out three dildos that I wanted, of course, all dildos, lol

I think we have a plan to meet up with at least three or four black men with the goal of finally going to splash mocha! We just joined yesterday, and I’m already on the forms there, talking to wives and trying to get advice, we both agreed that other than my husband, I still play with men, but they have to be black, and then I have to, say I’m thrilled, putting it mildly. I’m afraid to tell him how deep my fantasy is going. I still love him eventually, considering the future getting the tattoo, but we have to see how things go. Anybody has any advice for us or anything else? please feel free to DM, it’s going to be mostly on here, he wants me to do the late work, and I have to be honest, I kinda get turned on by doing it , plan to meet all of you.

Ciara
I think.itd great if thatvwhst the two.of you want my wife just got blackened but when we decided we agreed that there would be no.passing her around from.ome guy to another kind of like a gang bang and also.no telli g other giys when tbe two.of them.are out ir the three of ud she my white whore white slut white bitch if it happens beteen then.only.behind closed door biy NEVER NEVER in public We all agreed and she is very much enjoyi.h her blacked lifestyle when they are togerher he has an 10 in us cock that she loves

I am in the opposite boat, I wish my wife would be interesting in black men or even playing with other men in general. Im just too scared and nervous to even bring it up. Some things are best to keep a fantasy I think. Good luck in your journey though!!
I bet its a growing desire that will bring you to confess to her that you want 2c her Blacked, btw Black studs always go bareback, and never ever pullout of a 3 mans wife.. So be prepaired for her left to you with a swollen well beat hot messy pussy , may say they will pullout ot use a rubber, But in the end he will blast his seeds while balls deep up inside your sexy wifes yearning hot pussy..

Last edited: