Hey all, New QOS ♠️ couple here 🙊🍆🌮

Hey everybody, this is kind of scary 😨 but here we go, my name is Ciara and we’re just starting out on the queen of spades journey, we haven’t found a quote yet, but we just started three weeks ago six months ago my husband told me about his fantasy of having me play with black men and I had admit that my whole life I’ve always been somewhat attracted to sexy black man, so we started watching nervous because I don’t wanna relationship. Want to play with a kind of man that I wanna play with, We’ve set up some tentative rules, but I know for sure they’re probably going to change, some may be added, and I think a couple are definitely going to be dropped, I’m currently negotiating two points of interest that he is not happy with, I think we’ll get there. he was good enough to have a scope online. Help me pick out three dildos that I wanted, of course, all dildos, lol

I think we have a plan to meet up with at least three or four black men with the goal of finally going to splash mocha! We just joined yesterday, and I’m already on the forms there, talking to wives and trying to get advice, we both agreed that other than my husband, I still play with men, but they have to be black, and then I have to, say I’m thrilled, putting it mildly. I’m afraid to tell him how deep my fantasy is going. I still love him eventually, considering the future getting the tattoo, but we have to see how things go. Anybody has any advice for us or anything else? please feel free to DM, it’s going to be mostly on here, he wants me to do the late work, and I have to be honest, I kinda get turned on by doing it , plan to meet all of you.

Ciara
Welcome to this awesome lifestyle! Hope you have amazing experiences! If ever down to have some good conversations about it with a bull with some experience at it, feel free to let me know and i'll hit you up! Amazing pics, love your curvy natural body!

Hey everybody, this is kind of scary 😨 but here we go, my name is Ciara and we’re just starting out on the queen of spades journey, we haven’t found a quote yet, but we just started three weeks ago six months ago my husband told me about his fantasy of having me play with black men and I had admit that my whole life I’ve always been somewhat attracted to sexy black man, so we started watching nervous because I don’t wanna relationship. Want to play with a kind of man that I wanna play with, We’ve set up some tentative rules, but I know for sure they’re probably going to change, some may be added, and I think a couple are definitely going to be dropped, I’m currently negotiating two points of interest that he is not happy with, I think we’ll get there. he was good enough to have a scope online. Help me pick out three dildos that I wanted, of course, all dildos, lol

I think we have a plan to meet up with at least three or four black men with the goal of finally going to splash mocha! We just joined yesterday, and I’m already on the forms there, talking to wives and trying to get advice, we both agreed that other than my husband, I still play with men, but they have to be black, and then I have to, say I’m thrilled, putting it mildly. I’m afraid to tell him how deep my fantasy is going. I still love him eventually, considering the future getting the tattoo, but we have to see how things go. Anybody has any advice for us or anything else? please feel free to DM, it’s going to be mostly on here, he wants me to do the late work, and I have to be honest, I kinda get turned on by doing it , plan to meet all of you.

Ciara
I have been a hotwife for three years..we have talked about me brimg blackened i hsve had two studs that gave 8 in.civksone wss very thick. I told hub y if we do.this he has to have 10 in plus cock.we agree hubby.toldme to.go.on an interracial site..We agreed no guy that is going to be gangster type and no sharing and no shes my white whore white slut etc.He has to be a gentleman i dint like thug type guys white or black.
The three of us meet the guy and discussed her wamts needs etc..We made a choice and she wss blackened 2months ago . Shecwas very happy and dressed for the black lifestyle and git some temp.QOS TATTOOS . She wants to see him.at least once a month.She told me he was a gentleman and one of the best fuckimgs she has ever received. Feel free to ask me anything or you can.Pm.me have a great day Bob

That’s funny, you said that, I’m sort of shocked of how many women that I’ve met don’t suck balls, or play with them at all, I was kind of shocked, I love playing with balls, lol that’s definitely happening.
My hotwife will play with and lick suck on a guys cock and balls why go there if you not going to do.it all that like in going yo get fucked but i dont want his wholecock.in me just the tip

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c

Ciara
If you're thinking about getting a real QoS tatoo, you may want to try a temporary one at first.

If you're thinking about getting a real QoS tatoo, you may want to try a temporary one at first.
My hotwife has several. QOS tattoos that she uses whenshe goes out with her black stud. Since shevwent black when they spend a weekend together they go.to blavk clubs etc MY hotwife is a perfect black mans white girlfriend.She wears the tattoos on her breasts one above each breast..She also keeps some on her bidy that no one sees except her stud when they are behind closed doors she likes to.put one on each side of her pussy if he asks she says that her pussy belongs to him.for the weekend and she does that so he knows it his pussy

hidden and doesn't t

Ciara
Hello dear Clara, i love the eagerness that fills you, you are so super sexy, what are your ages and how long married? i hope you take your 1st bbc nare naked and are deep seeded at least twice with a birds eye view for hubby as to completely Hook the 2 of you plum into old age, im eXcited to learn of all ur bbc thrills.

Ciara
Best of luck. It's a journey that my wife and I never intended on but haven't regretted. Hope you both enjoy.

Ciara
have black babies too. Lmao

Ciara
Wow you seem right up my street would love to chat

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c