Hey guys. My hubby convinced me.

The Jersey hubris

We are in an open relationship, and yes, I do favors for his friends. He makes it fun though. He wanted me to get on here and post for you guys, and I will but I want a trade. I want you guys to send me messages with pics and/or telling me what you want to do with me. The nastier the better. If you guys play ball, I will up dirtier pics. You may call me "Amber" and of course it isn't my real name...it's my model name.

Attachments

• 100_4417.JPG
    100_4417.JPG
    903.2 KB · Views: 110
  • 100_4464.JPG
    100_4464.JPG
    604.2 KB · Views: 113
  • 100_4568.JPG
    100_4568.JPG
    812.8 KB · Views: 124
  • 100_4579.JPG
    100_4579.JPG
    851.6 KB · Views: 118
We are in an open relationship, and yes, I do favors for his friends. He makes it fun though. He wanted me to get on here and post for you guys, and I will but I want a trade. I want you guys to send me messages with pics and/or telling me what you want to do with me. The nastier the better. If you guys play ball, I will up dirtier pics. You may call me "Amber" and of course it isn't my real name...it's my model name.
Fuck I want to pull those panties aside and tongue fuck your pussy.

wow...you are so sexy. How many friends fuck you so far.

Amber. Text me 862 324 1541 and we can make dirty pics together.