Hey im Jay

Jayrater

Male
Oct 16, 2017
My wife and I are 31yo and have been married for 8 years. We had a few mmf 3somes after 3 years of marriage and explored finding a regular couple or guy but things got sour and we strayed from the life style. When we were habing 3somes it seemed it helped improve our sex life and marriage.
Lately weve had problems and I think she may be cheating on me with a 19yo. The idea of her cheating on me brought back my old kinky desires but im also hurt ad want this guy dead. So im kinda between both worlds. I would love to see a young hung 19yo fuck her but I want it to be on my terms. Thats where I defer from other cuckolds. I love watching another cock slide into her puss and the expression of satisfaction on her face. I just dont want it to be behind my back. So with that said im trying to work on our marriage and work on giving her that xtra dick shesreceived_10154603128619639.jpeg

Make the best of it. Just let her know that yo7 don’t mind her fucking but that you just want her to let you know. I don’t think anyone would cheat if they know they have permission to fuck other men