Hi all from Houston

Michele had a friend over last night she loved it. Would like to find a few regulars for her. she is a bareback girl.

That is awesome! My wife is a bareback girl too. Our married friends love getting to fuck Kate bare and cum in her. I like being with her after other guys fuck her. Kate's most regular boyfriend is her married boss. He has been fucking her for years. He can't get enough of her pussy.

We totaly get that. Is you wifes boss married and does she know?

My wife's boss is married. His wife also works for his company and she and Kate have become friends. His wife has no idea that her husband fucks her co-worker Kate. Kate's boss knows that I am okay with him fucking my wife. He fucks her at our house when I am home in the evening

Kate's boss comes here weekly for a date with my wife. They go to the guest room and fuck while I watch TV in the family room. It is all very civilized.

That really sounds wonderful. I got to watch my wife on Tuesday evening I love the look on her face as feels another man push into her and sometimes I just like hearing about it. We are trying to find a married for more frequents "dates".

Reactions: robandkate
That really sounds wonderful. I got to watch my wife on Tuesday evening I love the look on her face as feels another man push into her and sometimes I just like hearing about it. We are trying to find a married for more frequents "dates".

Sorry, I lost track of this post.

I agree with you, I love to watch, but sometimes it is hot just to hear about it. During our marriage, my wife has had sex with a number of men I have never met. A lot of guys are uncomfortable meeting the husband of the married woman they are fucking on the side...prudes!

Kate always tells me about her encounters, usually while I am tasting the result of their fun.

We like married guys. They are less likely to become emotionally involved and they are less likely to blab about fucking my wife. The only drawback to married guys is that they are less frequently available because they have to sneak away from their wives to get some pussy from my wife. Kate has had a couple of solid divorced guys who just enjoyed the easy access to a hot wife to fuck.

Reactions: Bobby75
we are very much the same. Although I date others. Michele is very confident and accomplished professional. She just has always loved to fuck. So at this point in our lives there is never a need too cheat.

we are very much the same. Although I date others. Michele is very confident and accomplished professional. She just has always loved to fuck. So at this point in our lives there is never a need too cheat.
Hi! I am a quean who lives to watch her bull performing. Especially if the cuck hubby is present too. We are in Houston if you'd like to set up a play date.