My wife

Hey peeps just a quick introduction, my sexy wife has agreed to cuckhold for the first time so looking at what’s about as we are new to all this, had a couple of tantric massages before but no cocks used so we are hoping to go one step closer, feel free to message and say hi.

Attachments

• 66F838AD-41D7-4783-89F4-8D89F1483D9F.png
    66F838AD-41D7-4783-89F4-8D89F1483D9F.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 182
Hey peeps just a quick introduction, my sexy wife has agreed to cuckhold for the first time so looking at what’s about as we are new to all this, had a couple of tantric massages before but no cocks used so we are hoping to go one step closer, feel free to message and say hi.
such a lovely ass!

Reactions: Picsbabits
Hi and your warm welcome .your wife looking yummy tasty and hot. I m sameerdewan from India a professional gigolo playboy and bull available for cuckold session threesome and 1on1 sex and breeding. Plz check my profile

Attachments

• IMG-20220305-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20220305-WA0003.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 86
  • 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: Backwoodsman179
Nice!!, any plan to visit italy?

what are your ages, how long married, was it your idea or hers to go cuckold rather than shared wife?? BTW the pix of her naked hips n butt is exciting to this older hubby.