Hi all! New here, wanna be cuck...

Would love to hear from others and share your stories...
My girlfriend has started gently to cuckold me. Tells me when we shag who she wants to fuck in detail and says he's better than me. She sends her ex topless pics when I'm at work and tells me hours after. Makes me wait longer to see the pic she has sent him. Tells me what he replied with. Sends me an average pic. He gets the best one. I find this for now is a huge turn on

Reactions: Jayson_9951
My girlfriend has started gently to cuckold me. Tells me when we shag who she wants to fuck in detail and says he's better than me. She sends her ex topless pics when I'm at work and tells me hours after. Makes me wait longer to see the pic she has sent him. Tells me what he replied with. Sends me an average pic. He gets the best one. I find this for now is a huge turn on
That is so hot! You are a lucky man!

Hi
I spent years wishing.
Best thing I ever did was to take that chance and tell my wife.
Sure, we had an awkward couple of months, mostly through my wife not understanding my motivations , or my willingness to give her to other men.
But 4 years down the line, we have a relationship where we can talk about absolutely anything, be that what women I'd fuck, or who turns her on.
The openess is great, and so much more fun!.Theres not many marriages where you could honestly tell your wife that you'd like to fuck her sister lol!.
Plus,you never tire of the knowledge that (so far) 5 different guys have taken her to bed and fucked her, I never tire thinking of the times when other guys took her bareback and pumped their seed inside her

Reactions: Jayson_9951
Hi
I spent years wishing.
Sure, we had an awkward couple of months, mostly through my wife not understanding my motivations , or my willingness to give her to other men.
But 4 years down the line, we have a relationship where we can talk about absolutely anything, be that what women I'd fuck, or who turns her on.
The openess is great, and so much more fun!.Theres not many marriages where you could honestly tell your wife that you'd like to fuck her sister lol!.
Plus,you never tire of the knowledge that (so far) 5 different guys have taken her to bed and fucked her, I never tire thinking of the times when other guys took her bareback and pumped their seed inside her
Thanks that's a great reply. It's taken me over a year to tel me girlfriend what I want and had to raise the subject slowly. She couldn't understand why i wanted her to sleep with other guys but now has a better understanding

Earlier last year I had a several hour discussion with her. I opened like never before I told her things only write to unknown people using the anonymity of the Internet, like here. I put everything on the table , EVERYTHING, even how loved to suck cock. I told her how important sex was to me, and that if I was prepared for divorce to achieve a fulfilled sex life.

I asked her if she understood, she said yes, I asked her again, she insisted she got it. I pressed on (knowing her executive function issues). I asked to tell me what she got, she refused, after words she finally gave in and told me. "You want a divorce". Holy Crap Batman, After hours of me pouring out my heart and soul that's what she gets.

Hi
I spent years wishing.
Instantly hard! Thank you for that! I would love to let her play and have told her! The thought is delicious! You are a lucky man!