Hi all

AxelP

Couple
May 18, 2017
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I am a very happy 63 year old gent from Denmark who is married to his dream girl, an Asian lady I met in Amsterdam. She was a red light lady for 20 years before retiring to be a counselor at the PIC helping young girls in the sex business.
She is is only a few years younger than I am despite the persistent cliche of older white men and younger Asians, but I am happy that I found the love of my life.
She believed in full disclosure she had a long career as a sex worker in Munich, Stockholm and Amsterdam including XXX magazines and movies in Germany and Sweden. It is my thrill to find an old vintage video tape or Swedish erotica magazine featuring her work .
We have talked about doing the hot wife thing but have not yet done it, perhaps one day I will have the thrill of sharing her or watching her. She is not opposed to it at all, but just wants the right man in the right circumstances. I get that, in her career she had admitted to having had sex with over 3000 different men so I understand her "no rush" attitude.
For me it was love at first sight, but I had to work a little to get her away from her boyfriend. The first time we ever made love was 20 minutes after her boyfriend fucked her, LOL
I hope you are well and looking forward to interactions with the group!

Attachments

• Liz Dress 083.JPG
    Liz Dress 083.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 42