Hi all!

Mfmfun2nt

Female
Ideally id love to find guys who have kinky naughty friends. Ive always wanted to get fucked like the good little slut I am on video and have him share it right away with those friends. Hell id love him to do it right in front of me. Showing them how I love to suck cock and how well I can take a dick down. And of course if they like it and it makes their dicks hard they should definitely cum join in and see for themselves.
Recently found out that I really enjoy mmf 3somes and more somes. A friend who I was hooking up with took me to a swingers hotel gang bang party before and that was loads of fun. Ive always enjoyed rougher sex just never been good with labels. I can't cum off a slow and easy sex. I've always had to gave a good pounding. I love my hair pulled, ass slapped and pussy smacked. I love dirty talk. I do love being called a dirty whore while taking a dick down. l Don't mind calling my partner daddy if he likes. I do like more of an aggressive man but I'm not a total sub. I don't wear collars, leashes and im not going to crawl on the ground. I'm not into humulation or pain. I do have a weakness for black men.
I always say now id never get married but if I ever hed have to be good with me wanting to be a slut wife and understand that I need mutiple different cocks often.
I'm an open book so if you have a question feel free to ask.

Lovely introduction and you've got some hot curves that I'd love to handle. So do you have an age preference, or as long a they can get hard and stay hard?

Also are you a size Queen and like big cocks?