Hi everone. Courious Tiny amerasian wife. seeking advice

I think he wants it, she might be afraid he will day yes for real.
If she approaches it right he will day yes.

I think he wants it, she might be afraid he will day yes for real.
If she approaches it right he will day yes.
Easy for you to say. Mister “I cant believe how lucky you are’ . Hot wife. Hot young flat mate.
Filipinas coming from everywhere. Ha ha! My hero!

Yes, but men who marry sexy asians love watching thier awesome hot wife in action.
I could watch Sigrid if she was into it. She's only been a working girl for 3 years unlike my wife who did it for 15 years.

how do I get my husband to let me do this?
You have to identify what "this" is that you want.
Do you want to have sex with other men away from him? Do you want him to watch you? Do you want him to get another man for a threesome?
Or do you want to tease him and fantasize?

Yes, but men who marry sexy asians love watching thier awesome hot wife in action.
I could watch Sigrid if she was into it. She's only been a working girl for 3 years unlike my wife who did it for 15 years.
I’d watch all of you until you invited me to join in the fun. But you already know that

You have to identify what "this" is that you want.
Do you want to have sex with other men away from him? Do you want him to watch you? Do you want him to get another man for a threesome?
Or do you want to tease him and fantasize?
I want him to watch me with a big black bull

do you have anyone particular in mind?

I suggest going slow to get him used to the idea. Find a guy that looks like your husband and start seducing him to get him interested, more later