Hi everyone! I'm Ashley! :-)

BiAsh94

Female
Verified
Hello everyone, my name is Ashley, I'm 26 years old and I am happily married to my partner in crime, Sawyer. We met when we were juniors in college and we've pretty much been inseparable ever since. I guess you could say we kind of got started in the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle pretty early, before we were even married really.

After we graduated we moved in together while Sawyer went to graduate school. We moved to a different state and didn't know anyone and we started doing some sexual exploration. When we started talking about fantasies I totally expected Sawyer to tell me he wanted to have a threesome with me and another woman (he knew that I had hooked up with a girl a few times when I lived in the dorms my freshman year). I was totally blown away when he told me that he wanted me to hook up with a guy with a big dick while he watched him fuck me.

On February 14th, 2017 (yes, it was Valentine's Day), I hooked up with my first Bull. A black man named Dante with a huge cock! We loved the experience and we haven't looked back. Since then I've been fucked by 7 Bulls (4 black, 2 white and 1 Hispanic). I've been with two at a time a few times, but I've never been gangbanged yet (something we both really want me to do). We were married in April of 2019 and today I have two regular Bulls (Carter and Marcus).

This isn't the first adult site I/we've joined. We were on FetLife for a while, but almost all the people we met were into this idea of Sawyer being submissive, bad at sex, or bisexual. He isn't any of those. Although we're definitely a hotwife/cuckold couple Sawyer and I have a great sex life and he is far from being submissive or bisexual (I'm both ironically, LOL).

What Sawyer does like to do is watch. He's definitely a voyeur. So please, don't send me messages saying he isn't really a man, or how much better you are in bed than he is. It doesn't turn me on. I love Sawyer and I love being with him, even in bed, I just happen to also really like getting fucked like a slut by big cocks every once in a while and Sawyer loves to watch it happen.

I joined this site mostly to meet other people in the lifestyle. We've definitely had a few setbacks and run into some weird situations, so it would be nice to hear other people's perspectives and get some advice on things once in a while.

I look forward to meeting a lot of you, and Sawyer and I both hope we can learn things to help our relationship grow.

~ Ashley & Sawyer

P.S. This is technically my account so it will pretty much always be me posting, but if you want to talk to Sawyer I will show him any messages you send. We don't have any secrets.

Welcome, be prepared for a lot of opinions, but remember it's just opinions. Your journey though is most likely similar to others but no 2 journeys are the same. Regardless of what you see or read here your journey with Sawyer are yours alone and only you both can decide what t best for you both.

Looking forward to hearing more from you & Sawyer.

Our Journey

Reactions: Fredy0123
Ashley, I think you and Sawyer have got great attitudes and that's exactly what works to be in this lifestyle. Bob and I have been married some 40 years and still have a great sex life. As you can see, Bob isn't lacking below the waist and he knows how to use it. We've had an open marriage for over 20 years now and it works well for us. Sometimes he watches, sometimes I watch him. Often times we have MFM of FMF 3-somes and often we just date without the other. Bob initially joined this site to see if he could find some other ladies. Then I joined in and really love it. I've met a few guys on here as well as having some fun chat with folks too far away. All I can say is stay totally open with each other and you both enjoy yourselves.