Hi from California - White Guy (42) with Hot Latina Wife (39)

Hubby here of a sexy latina hot wife. We've been married 15 years and have been pretty active in the lifestyle. Dabbled in a bit of everything and wifey currently has two regular guys she sees. Here to share experiences, talk fantasies, and meet cool like minded people. More into chat that pic trading, but here's a couple pics of wifey's incredible 36dds and booty to get a sense of why she's so popular with the guys.

View attachment 669963View attachment 669965View attachment 669969
Similar to you, more into Dom and sub but I share her on occasion. I'm on the bull/Dom side and happy to chat.

Hubby here of a sexy latina hot wife. We've been married 15 years and have been pretty active in the lifestyle. Dabbled in a bit of everything and wifey currently has two regular guys she sees. Here to share experiences, talk fantasies, and meet cool like minded people. More into chat that pic trading, but here's a couple pics of wifey's incredible 36dds and booty to get a sense of why she's so popular with the guys.

Do you ever visit Las Vegas? If you do Kik me @ INFM56S

Hey hello there we are a couple new into the lifestyle. Oh well trying. Wife is curious. We are into open minded couples. We are near los angeles
Hi we are a couple as well
And we have some experience. My wife has experience and we are looking for like
Minded people. Wife is 42 and I am 49. Hopefully we can chat and exchange experiences. We are in Van Nuys.

Great ass