Hi from Holland

Alhe7

Couple
Hi,

we are Steven and Sarah from the Netherlands. We re marrie for 6 years and since 4 years in a stag-vixen/cuck relationship (we are a bit in between those two lifestyles).

shes very flirty and outgoing. He loves to watch her and facilitate her in many ways. She is a real sizequeen (and a bit QoS).
we love to get in touch with other couples to share stories and fantasies to develop our relationship.

feel free to ask questions if you like!

Last edited:
Hi,

we are Steven and Sarah from the Netherlands. We re marrie for 6 years and since 4 years in a stag-vixen/cuck relationship (we are a bit in between those two lifestyles).

shes very flirty and outgoing. He loves to watch her and facilitate her in many ways. She is a real sizequeen (and a bit QoS), and experienced with multiple bulls.
we love to get in toich with other couples to share stories and fantasies to develop our relationship.

welcome you can send a message if you want to chat.

Hi,

shes very flirty and outgoing. He loves to watch her and facilitate her in many ways. She is a real sizequeen (and a bit QoS), and experienced with multiple bulls.
we love to get in toich with other couples to share stories and fantasies to develop our relationship.

Welcome dear. I m Indian Bull from India

Hi there,

We are also a couple with a cuckold relationship from the Netherlands maybe we can buy in contact. My peep is Gustar82

Welcome dear. I m Indian Bull from India
Hi,

Hi there,

We are also a couple with a cuckold relationship from the Netherlands maybe we can buy in contact. My kik is Gustar82

Hi,

Welcome to forum. You are welcome for nice time in Stockholm.

Hi,

shes very flirty and outgoing. He loves to watch her and facilitate her in many ways. She is a real sizequeen (and a bit QoS).
we love to get in touch with other couples to share stories and fantasies to develop our relationship.

Let me know if you wanna chat, i live in Germany btw