Hi, I'm Beth, a daring hotwife. I am looking for new friends, and good lovers.

Married, but open to flirting and cheating, with good lovers, better with big Dicks (black or white). I'm not a one-lover girl. I like exciting dates and unexpected sex, with other good lovers that I like and there is mutual attraction.

In sex with others, I like hard, dominant studs. Open to dating and sexual fun in almost all versions (minus intense pain) I live in London City, but I can travel without problems, wherever I am proposed, intense and daring dates or sex parties.

I am bisex, and open to threesomes with hot couples. We know each other? deep and hot kisses for all of us who share this lifestyle.
Beth
Hi Dear your welcome at here I m sameerdewan from India. An independent straight 35 yr old playboy Bull For Couples And Single Ladies. If you are interested so plz get in touch with me .

Attachments

• IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 20230410_205532.jpg
    20230410_205532.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20230410_210024.jpg
    20230410_210024.jpg
    423.1 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Married, but open to flirting and cheating, with good lovers, better with big Dicks (black or white). I'm not a one-lover girl. I like exciting dates and unexpected sex, with other good lovers that I like and there is mutual attraction.

In sex with others, I like hard, dominant studs. Open to dating and sexual fun in almost all versions (minus intense pain) I live in London City, but I can travel without problems, wherever I am proposed, intense and daring dates or sex parties.

I am bisex, and open to threesomes with hot couples. We know each other? deep and hot kisses for all of us who share this lifestyle.
Beth
Hi beth,I'm luann

• Love
Reactions: badboybrasil

Beth
Welcome Beth you sound very sexy

Beth
I live in.another country but i would to chat with you ..If we were to.meet I would take you to a fancy restaurant then a upscale club for drinks and dancing.. I have a weakness for a sexy women in leathervmini skirt corset.or bustier showing off her beautiful breasts. Alo g with extreme boots. I would take you home and proceed to get us both turned on
Then I would like your booted legs on my shoulders while i penetrate you deeply while playing with you beautiful breasts

It's possible. Do you want a virtual relationship? Tell me how it would turn you on if it was... hot and very deep kisses. Beth :p
i would be so turned when you share what you,re wearing,humiliating&teasing me with my sissieclit,that i must be dressed sexy for you&date,cleaning you both,i just like to be
Well, I'm very flattered by that.... I'll be showing you more of my hottest and daring games soon. Relax, I like you.

Tell me, what sexual situations, roles and very daring do you two like the most?

I would like to pose very slut, next to Amie and you. We are two very fuckable hot wives... or not? .... Mmmmm...nnn ... Beth
i like a lot public teasing&showing off to men in lingerie&high heels under miniskirt and cleavage

Reactions: Loadedrocks

Beth
want to fuck you from behind as you lick my wife’s pussy

Attachments

• ED246FF5-4853-4B3E-A885-6748708225B3.jpeg
    ED246FF5-4853-4B3E-A885-6748708225B3.jpeg
    438.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 1D482255-2CE1-485C-A9DE-970BE05C5513.png
    1D482255-2CE1-485C-A9DE-970BE05C5513.png
    4 MB · Views: 13

Beth
Looking hot! Let me know if you plan to travel to Devon

Beth
Wow .you looking very very Hot and juicy creamy and delicious to eat fuck and lick hard all night without break. I wanna fuck you without limits and break.

Attachments

• 20230614_230845.jpg
    20230614_230845.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20230618_000831.jpg
    20230618_000831.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230614_230811.jpg
    20230614_230811.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230618_000819.jpg
    20230618_000819.jpg
    465.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: Beth36hotwife
Dear stallion. I would like to feel that big Dick so hard, inside me, deeply, fucking me, dominant and rough... uummmm!

If possible, I like to get fucked like a bitche in heat... bareback! uuuffff, yeah! to feel your hard Dick, skin against skin, and every time you cum, feel like your hot cum fills my guts, ass and mouth.

Your proposal excites me, I want to be fucked like a bitch, until dawn, with my hot holes sore from being hit so hard..... uuufff!

Where are you?..... to make me enjoy like a European slut....

Wow..! your photos, showing your hard dick.... make my slutty pussy, od vixen, wet looking at your hard Dick...... I want it, fuck me, very hard..... AaahhhuuuuU!..... 💥 :love:

Captura de pantalla 2022-12-16 a les 22.39.13.png

Dear stallion. I would like to feel that big Dick so hard, inside me, deeply, fucking me, dominant and rough... uummmm!

If possible, I like to get fucked like a bitche in heat... bareback! uuuffff, yeah! to feel your hard Dick, skin against skin, and every time you cum, feel like your hot cum fills my guts, ass and mouth.

Your proposal excites me, I want to be fucked like a bitch, until dawn, with my hot holes sore from being hit so hard..... uuufff!

Where are you?..... to make me enjoy like a European slut....

Wow..! your photos, showing your hard dick.... make my slutty pussy, od vixen, wet looking at your hard Dick...... I want it, fuck me, very hard..... AaahhhuuuuU!..... 💥 :love:

View attachment 1492884
Would love to help you out