Hi people

New member here! Dropping in to say Hi to everyone. I'm the wife and been in this scene or lifestyle for over a few years now. Hopefully this site treats me well.
Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it. As with any place where people express opinions, you'll get those who share your views and those who don't, those who can tolerate different expressions of the lifestyle and those who think only their way is right. We've found most on here to be great though, and although we have found some who are coming at this from a very different place than us, we've only had one person who was actually genuinely offensive and then only in private messages and it was easy to block him from further contact.
Lynn

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it. As with any place where people express opinions, you'll get those who share your views and those who don't, those who can tolerate different expressions of the lifestyle and those who think only their way is right. We've found most on here to be great though, and although we have found some who are coming at this from a very different place than us, we've only had one person who was actually genuinely offensive and then only in private messages and it was easy to block him from further contact.
Lynn
I hope I do as well. Thanks for the advice and agree.

New member here! Dropping in to say Hi to everyone. I'm the wife and been in this scene or lifestyle for over a few years now. Hopefully this site treats me well.
They will, I'm sure! You're too beautiful to manhandle! Lol what are you hoping to find here? And if I'm permitted a question?! Are you into anal?

Hi, welcome. This has been a great group to me. I think you will be quite happy here.
I'm on the east Dallas area. Where do you hang your hat?