Hi there - Recently Verified!!

Hi there - new to the site and the lifestyle and so a bit cautious about revealing too much about me. Exploring the hotwife lifestyle with a supportive mature sissy hubby who knows that he is inadequate sexually and wants me to not miss out on "wholesome orgasms" and get my fair share of pounding from able men who are physically and mentally stimulating. We do travel quite a bit and so generally access both east coast (NY/DC/PA) and west coast (CA mostly) quite a bit. In the winter months, spend time in the southeast (FL and TX). Attached is an introductory video that my hubby shot of me with just my profile name after I was verified as a Female.

Most men dig my ass the most and I also get a lot of compliments on my smooth skin. I do have some serious ink on one side to appeal to my inner "thug" but the other side is the "clean church going" image ;) " I am a curvy full ass 38 inches of white meat that loves to get spanked and kissed at the same time - just depends on my mood!

Looking forward to new friendships.

Yours - Tequila!
Hola mamacita! What lovely curves on that spicy body which are only accentuated by the lovely ink you have :love: dare I say......you're the perfect pawg hotwife

Reactions: toolman2c
Sorry for the break - got busy with life but wanted to share a "teasing picture" of what I wore with my cuckold to a dinner date. So far I have focused on my "as pics" and so starting to share some views on my "top assets"
Oh this snap feels like a date from my POV🥰As you sat across the table, your smile could've melted the ice in the drinks. That décolleté, well, it had its own gravitational pull. You didn't need to say much; every glance, every bite of food seemed like part of a playful game. I don’t know surroundings or others, but, I am surely charmed. It was clear that the dinner date was turning into a masterclass in both teasing and charisma, and you were the head professor.❤️

and this one is a special posting to a friend and online lover @Nirvanaflame7 who has been such an amazing lover!! Am getting read for you lover boy!!
In the soft glow of the bedroom, you stood before the mirror, with a vision of seduction. That porcelain skin with tattoos seemed to shimmer as you traced the curve of lips with a rich, scarlet lipstick, accentuating their allure. Wrapped in delicate red lingerie that clung to those crisp curves, you exuded a sensual confidence that left no room for doubt. Those eyes, with a sultry shade of green, met mine in the reflection, conveying a promise of passion and desire. As you prepared to meet me, every subtle movement, every calculated glance, spoke of an evening that would be etched in the memories of us, forever igniting the flames of our shared ardor.❤️‍🔥

and a close up of my ass pic ready to be smacked by a real man!
In the midst of a lighthearted banter, you decided to turn up the heat. With a playful grin and a twinkle in eyes, you sauntered over, with red lingerie hugging every curve. You knew the effect that peachy blinders had, and you are still reveling them. Teasingly, flaunting those assets, swaying them hips in a way that left me momentarily speechless. "Caught your attention, didn't I?" you quipped, knowing full well that you really had. Your mischievous laughter filled the room, and I couldn't help but join in, appreciating those irresistible combination of charm and cheekiness with tinker bell touches of my own and much more.♥️😈

Last edited:
In the midst of a lighthearted banter, you decided to turn up the heat. With a playful grin and a twinkle in eyes, you sauntered over, with red lingerie hugging every curve. You knew the effect that peachy blinders had, and you are still reveling in them. Teasingly, flaunting those assets, swaying them hips in a way that left me momentarily speechless. "Caught your attention, didn't I?" you quipped, knowing full well that you really had. Your mischievous laughter filled the room, and I couldn't help but join in, appreciating those irresistible combination of charm and cheekiness with tinker bell touches of my own and much more.♥️😈
You are the best @Nirvanaflame7 - you know how to get a woman wet with your words!!

You are the best @Nirvanaflame7 - you know how to get a woman wet with your words!!
Well, thank you! I always aim to make a splash with my words, but let's keep things sizzling rather than simmering. Words can indeed be alluring, but let's savor the anticipation and explore the depths of conversation in a way that ignites the mind and the senses especially the wetness.😉Sweetie you for sure know how to get me throbbing with your teasing, temptations.🥰

• Love
Reactions: TamarindTequila
Hi there - new to the site and the lifestyle and so a bit cautious about revealing too much about me. Exploring the hotwife lifestyle with a supportive mature sissy hubby who knows that he is inadequate sexually and wants me to not miss out on "wholesome orgasms" and get my fair share of pounding from able men who are physically and mentally stimulating. We do travel quite a bit and so generally access both east coast (NY/DC/PA) and west coast (CA mostly) quite a bit. In the winter months, spend time in the southeast (FL and TX). Attached is an introductory video that my hubby shot of me with just my profile name after I was verified as a Female.

Most men dig my ass the most and I also get a lot of compliments on my smooth skin. I do have some serious ink on one side to appeal to my inner "thug" but the other side is the "clean church going" image ;) " I am a curvy full ass 38 inches of white meat that loves to get spanked and kissed at the same time - just depends on my mood!

Looking forward to new friendships.

Yours - Tequila!
Awesome can we see your tattoos