Hi there - Recently Verified!!

TamarindTequila

Female
Verified
Hi there - new to the site and the lifestyle and so a bit cautious about revealing too much about me. Exploring the hotwife lifestyle with a supportive mature sissy hubby who knows that he is inadequate sexually and wants me to not miss out on "wholesome orgasms" and get my fair share of pounding from able men who are physically and mentally stimulating. We do travel quite a bit and so generally access both east coast (NY/DC/PA) and west coast (CA mostly) quite a bit. In the winter months, spend time in the southeast (FL and TX). Attached is an introductory video that my hubby shot of me with just my profile name after I was verified as a Female.

Most men dig my ass the most and I also get a lot of compliments on my smooth skin. I do have some serious ink on one side to appeal to my inner "thug" but the other side is the "clean church going" image ;) " I am a curvy full ass 38 inches of white meat that loves to get spanked and kissed at the same time - just depends on my mood!

Looking forward to new friendships.

Yours - Tequila!

Attachments

• MeWe Intro.mp4
    19.4 MB
Hi there - new to the site and the lifestyle and so a bit cautious about revealing too much about me. Exploring the hotwife lifestyle with a supportive mature sissy hubby who knows that he is inadequate sexually and wants me to not miss out on "wholesome orgasms" and get my fair share of pounding from able men who are physically and mentally stimulating. We do travel quite a bit and so generally access both east coast (NY/DC/PA) and west coast (CA mostly) quite a bit. In the winter months, spend time in the southeast (FL and TX). Attached is an introductory video that my hubby shot of me with just my profile name after I was verified as a Female.

Most men dig my ass the most and I also get a lot of compliments on my smooth skin. I do have some serious ink on one side to appeal to my inner "thug" but the other side is the "clean church going" image ;) " I am a curvy full ass 38 inches of white meat that loves to get spanked and kissed at the same time - just depends on my mood!

Yours - Tequila!
In California, socal mainly. Would love to chat your amazing. And I need that white ass in my face

Yours - Tequila!
Looking delicious hot sexy creamy and tasty to eat and lick

Reactions: Twyler

Yours - Tequila!
Being of Latin blood, I have a serious fetish!!! Booty booty booty all day! 🍑

Yours - Tequila!
Those are fanfuckintastic bodyline 😍thank you from the cookie crumbs. Should I say, it’s my pleasure for sighting your sweet smile and the bedroom invitations or just Airbnb space next to you on that bed?😉

• Love
Reactions: TamarindTequila

Yours - Tequila!
Great intro . Welcome and I’m from Hotlanta. Would love to chat /connect

Yours - Tequila!
This is what i call a real,hot ,sexy, fuckable wife!

• Love
Reactions: TamarindTequila