Hi To Everyone!

Robbiann_CD

Male
From
NC, US
Hey guys and gals!! I'll try to say most of what there is to know about me here. I'm a married guy, closet crossdresser, closet bi-sexual and wannabe cuck to my gorgeous and sexy wife. She doesn't exactly know I'm a sissy crossdresser, definitely doesn't know I'm bi-sexual and kinda knows I wanna be a cuck but just isn't into that, not from what all she's said here lately. Been married for many years, we've separated a time or two and she's had boyfriends during that time. Kinda thought we were gonna have her be a hotwife with a boyfriend but it's just never happened... kinda keep that to myself for the most part now.

I was on another site similar to this but seemed to have got banned over something stupid and the folks there don't seem to answer or respond to help/request, so to hell with them. I'm hoping that one day my wife will open up and not be such a prude about things but in the meantime I'm hoping to just meet some cool people who share my thoughts and interest.

So again - I'm a crossdresser, not a genetic female and NOT on HRT. Any pics that I may post of myself here, most won't be facial pics but if there are any, they will be with a filter and I don't look exactly like what you'll see. Any experiences I share will be true 100%. So, let's go look around and see what's happening here today!!