Hi !

Hi everyone ! My name is Lisa. I just found this site. I'm alittle about me. I'm on here because I'm a wife that wants to play ! :) Every since I've gotten married I've been wanting to experience other men. I've never been with another guy (well up to the other day) other then my husband. And now I find my self looking at guy's everywhere online. My husband doesn't know anything about this and what I've been doing. Any how I'm hoping to maybe get to chat with guys and maybe some lady's on here that also been in my spot. Here's some pic of me.
View attachment 1018413View attachment 1018414
And some naughty one's of me.
View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417
What a Hottie! Welcome!

Hi everyone ! My name is Lisa. I just found this site. I'm alittle about me. I'm on here because I'm a wife that wants to play ! :) Every since I've gotten married I've been wanting to experience other men. I've never been with another guy (well up to the other day) other then my husband. And now I find my self looking at guy's everywhere online. My husband doesn't know anything about this and what I've been doing. Any how I'm hoping to maybe get to chat with guys and maybe some lady's on here that also been in my spot. Here's some pic of me.
View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417
Hottie love your ass 😘 awesome pussy 👅

View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417
Welcome lovely lady! Would be amazing simply talking and getting to know you. But either way, enjoy the journey love. 😉

View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417

I have been playing with wives for quite a few years. Most are first time players that have never had another cock while being married. Some hubbies know they play and others don't know anything about it. They all found it exciting and thrilling to play. I am selective who i play with. Your pics are very intriguing. Drop me a line if you want discuss anything

No, not yet.
I'm a 53 yr old Bull I would love to open your eyes to the fact of a Bull like myself providing the pleasure you came here without your husband because you felt he us in one ir several ways nit able to provide for sexual needs, but I'm sure he knows he is not meeting your needs the majority of men who know they are to small to quick to small and to quick just all around know you need a MAN.
He has managed to keep working at it and can get you there mist days with his mouth. He has at least thought about being a cuckold I would like to chat more with you for you to trust I am working for your pleasure and hook me up with hubby's social media to chat with him and find out if he has cuckokd traits

Reactions: owlmale
View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417
Very sexy, tight, soft body. You should have no problems finding playmates here ….including me.

View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417
Wow you are so Hot juicy and sexy full figure lady with wet ass and pussy .my Dick Hungry and ready for fuck you in all way my darling

View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417
Welcome Lisa! Where are you from?

View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417
I'd love to get to know you beautiful, please private message me. I'd love to talk . You are a very sexy lady. I'd love to experience more with you.

View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417
does the Black toy represent one of your desires?? good luck,

View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417
You are Hot Desire for a lot of men and women