Hi !

Hi everyone ! My name is Lisa. I just found this site. I'm alittle about me. I'm on here because I'm a wife that wants to play ! :) Every since I've gotten married I've been wanting to experience other men. I've never been with another guy (well up to the other day) other then my husband. And now I find my self looking at guy's everywhere online. My husband doesn't know anything about this and what I've been doing. Any how I'm hoping to maybe get to chat with guys and maybe some lady's on here that also been in my spot. Here's some pic of me.
View attachment 1018413View attachment 1018414
And some naughty one's of me.
View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417
Holy Shit!

You’re a total SMOKE-SHOW!

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Hi everyone ! My name is Lisa. I just found this site. I'm alittle about me. I'm on here because I'm a wife that wants to play ! :) Every since I've gotten married I've been wanting to experience other men. I've never been with another guy (well up to the other day) other then my husband. And now I find my self looking at guy's everywhere online. My husband doesn't know anything about this and what I've been doing. Any how I'm hoping to maybe get to chat with guys and maybe some lady's on here that also been in my spot. Here's some pic of me.
View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417
Hello Lisa you are looking so yummy hot , wished I could be right there between. Your legs licking your tasty pussy lips now 👅😋😋👅

View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417
Lisa, I’d love to be the other man with you. You’re amazingly Hot

View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417
You are one hot delishous sexy woman that i'd luv to chat with. Yum

View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417

Reactions: toolman2c
View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417
Love the BBC Dildo.. thought it is a bit smaller than you need.

Reactions: LibertineDevil
Hi, those some very hot sexy and enticing pcs eapecially one with those pouty lips begging for attention. Been playing with wives for quite a few years. I like a fresh new wife willing to exploit new ways to be satisfied. Let's chat sometime

View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417
Nice pic.how old are they , where are you located btw

View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417
Your beautiful and so very sexy...beautiful body..

Reactions: toolman2c
View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417
Gorgeous 🔥🔥🔥😈😈😈👅👅👅

Attachments

• 01F3D806-C35E-42C4-841A-C29B9428633D.gif
    01F3D806-C35E-42C4-841A-C29B9428633D.gif
    896.4 KB · Views: 14
  • F720AF6F-CDB9-4F69-A74C-7DBB5A169B9F.gif
    F720AF6F-CDB9-4F69-A74C-7DBB5A169B9F.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 13
  • 3F29119D-DD6A-4D8E-BDA2-75C82623180E.jpeg
    3F29119D-DD6A-4D8E-BDA2-75C82623180E.jpeg
    559.4 KB · Views: 14
Hello Lisa, very nice and well-endowed mature cuckold looking for open-minded girls for permanent or occasional relationships, better if they are bisexual, either as a wife, girlfriend, sexual accomplice, etc. Also modern cuckold couples for threesomes or relationships

View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417
Hello Lisa, very nice and well-endowed mature cuckold looking for open-minded girls for permanent or occasional relationships, better if they are bisexual, either as a wife, girlfriend, sexual accomplice, etc. Also modern cuckold couples for threesomes or relationships

Mature and very nice and well endowed cuckold, expert in giving a good cock and a lot of delicious cum to the hotwife and also to her husband, everywhere and in every way, he wants friendship and relationship with a cuckold couple or hotwife

View attachment 1018415
View attachment 1018416
View attachment 1018417
wow you really look so beautiful so sexy