Hispanic man looking for couple in Houston, texas

Nov 30, 2018
Lake Jackson
Hello everyone
I’m just an average Hispanic guy looking for a long term friendship with a couple, where we would take our time to get to know each other. It's all about the chemistry for me, which in my experience leads to a long lasting friendship where we help each explore our sexual needs and desires. Who’s open to pregnancy risk but not a dealbreaker. A friendship where we can meet up regularly during the month. So I'm interested in meeting up with a Hispanic or white couple of any age. Well here's a little about myself, I'm 34 year old Latino man about 195 5'8" with an average build. I have been the lifestyle for a few years now so I’m experienced and not a flake. I love south of Houston but I can travel to meet up. If your interested I getting a acquainted send me a message. I have ... if y’all prefer to talk there.

Last edited:
Reactions: gregnginger
Hello Hispanic lover, my girlfriend, and I have been considering this for a while. I would be interested in meeting you, getting to know you a little bit, better, exchanging pictures and ideas, and maybe go from there. My girlfriends older, more mature, an absolute princess! Absolute gorgeous body and pussy . She loves to suck and please a nice cock with full balls. Hope we can get to know each other better live on the southwest side of Houston and can host Play dates
Must be DDF! Clean and respectful.
Please remember that it’s all about pleasing the princess.