Holiday ideas

Goodhubby7

Male
Mar 2, 2022
Im still in the early stages of trying to get my wife to cuckold me. I keep dropping hints etc. If ypu ha e read any of my threads you'll get the idea. My wife is a control freak and if its not her idea it wont happen. So im trying plant the seed of the idea and get her to run with it.
Ive been telling her for a while my sex drive has dropped and i feel bad as she is in her prime. I tell her to go out more with the girls let her hair down and have fun. Ive told her im aware she gets chatted up in her gym (shes told me many times) and that just proves i have a hot wife and other confirm it and i also find that a turn on.
I never really get a response, she neither agrees or shuts me down. We are going abroad on a family holiday in a few weeks (wife me and 2 young kids).
I plan to discreetly give her plenty of space should i see anyone talking to her and i will point out me who eye her up. Any other tips i can do to subtly encourage her?.

Reactions: Greek couple
Marmaris is an easy place to have your Wife fucked, my blonde Wife went twice with friends years ago and was picked up by local men on both occasions. We even had one who would call our house after my Wife returned to chat with her for a while.

We are staying at a large hotel complex with hundreds of guests and the locals are allowed to use the facilities at weekends as well.
I cant just come out and say shes allowed to fuck anyone but i will try and drop hints, be suggestive, point out lots of guys and tell her ive seen them eyeing her up etc and try to leave her alone/give her plenty of space in the hope she gets chatted up.
If anything positive does happen i will just say great and i find it quite a turn on and maybe joke about it, tell her it could be a holiday romance lol. I will also work on getting her a little.tipsy most nights.

Reactions: DewMyWife