Holiday secluded interfering with our "fun"

Loridan

Couple
Gold
We have our friend over every 2 or 3 weeks, he can only visit on Fridays. Works for us and him.
We only do this with him, it's our big secret. We are consertive as hell. Wife gets into it big time buy she has a lot of giult. We've done it a LOT with him over about 4 years.
She absolutely will not talk about what we do or have done with him. WHILE we're doing it she's a completely different person, no shame at all fucking him while I watch. Next day she's like nothing happened.
Do to our secdules last time he visited was befor Thanksgiving. Last night were watching TV, she says she'll be glad when holidays are over so we can have him over. Kinda shocked me. Then she said she's looking forward to it. It's very very obvious she likes what we do and shes finally admitting it.

I so love when my wife will make a comment that reveals she's thinking about another man's cock, and getting fucked.
We met up with a friend that we'd had a mfm with a couple times before. Before we met him at a restaurant, she voiced that she wasn't really that interested in having sex with him again. After the restaurant, we walked to his hotel. He unlocked the door, went in, wife behind him, I was behind her. I turned to close the door, when I turned back around, she was already naked and hands on his crotch getting his cock out, lol...

Reactions: newtpacpl
We have our friend over every 2 or 3 weeks, he can only visit on Fridays. Works for us and him.
We only do this with him, it's our big secret. We are consertive as hell. Wife gets into it big time buy she has a lot of giult. We've done it a LOT with him over about 4 years.
She absolutely will not talk about what we do or have done with him. WHILE we're doing it she's a completely different person, no shame at all fucking him while I watch. Next day she's like nothing happened.
Do to our secdules last time he visited was befor Thanksgiving. Last night were watching TV, she says she'll be glad when holidays are over so we can have him over. Kinda shocked me. Then she said she's looking forward to it. It's very very obvious she likes what we do and shes finally admitting it.
It’s amazing how some wives are so adept at this! Years ago, while driving through the Tehachapi mountain, I talked my wife into having sex outdoors (out of view of course). She was so wet it almost seemed like she was foaming. She didn’t seem like she was into it but her body was obviously responding. Afterwards, I mentioned how wet she got (especially since she never gets wet and we always use lube). She responded by say she didn’t know what I was talking about.

I’ve never had much success talking to her about sex. They always joke about men having selective hearing, my wife beats ’em hands down!