Holiday snaps

Holiday snaps, these from my New Years trip to HNL solo and then my husband joined me...

The hotel I stayed in prior to my husband's arrival...

View attachment 1773352

After my husband arrived..

View attachment 1773356

View attachment 1773364

View attachment 1773377

With my husband's co worker. We had so much fun drinking tropical drinks in Honolulu to celebrate the holiday...
We got really inappropriate and the three of us went to dinner, and had more fun. I decided I was going to tell him I wanted to "see his room" on the way up the elevator. Unbelievably, on the way back to the hotel, he stopped and lit up a cigarette! That was the end of the night with him and nothing happened.

View attachment 1773389
The evils of tobacco claim another victim! Gahhhhh!

• Haha
Reactions: Hwcouple702
Holiday snaps, these from my New Years 2023 trip to HNL solo and then my husband joined me...

View attachment 1773352

View attachment 1773356

View attachment 1773364

View attachment 1773377

With my husband's co worker. We had so much fun drinking tropical drinks in Honolulu to celebrate the holiday...
We got really inappropriate and the three of us went to dinner, and had more fun. I decided I was going to tell him I wanted to "see his room" on the way up the elevator. Unbelievably, on the way back to the hotel, he stopped and lit up a cigarette! That was the end of the night with him and nothing happened.

View attachment 1773389
he ruined an opportunity to fuck a beautiful slut over a cigarette?

Holiday snaps, these from my New Years 2023 trip to HNL solo and then my husband joined me...

View attachment 1773352

View attachment 1773356

View attachment 1773364

View attachment 1773377

View attachment 1773389
You are stunning…I’m always checking you out

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702