Holidays at the nudist beach,

Nov 24, 2022
Well my Japanese wife Kaoru has a Japanese friend, Yuko, who got married to a Dutch guy-Peter. We decided to spend holidays together in Greece. There we met and stayed at the same Hotel, having fun, drinking, going out for dinner etc. After 3 days at the beach Peter suggested that we should go to a nudist beach. I immediately agreed, I simply love it.

So the next day we came to this lovely beach. We were happy, and naked, we were swimming, having food and drinks. Nice day. Next day we went there again. My wife laid down on her belly raised her arms pointed at the suntan oil next to me and asked me to do her back. I took the bottle and threw it to Peter, who sat next to her and said that she should ask him. He didn’t hesitate a second, put the oil in his hands and started massaging Kaoru’s back. After a minute he was finished and stopped, but now my wife protested, why he didn’t do her legs. So, he continued and started from her ass, which he hadn’t touched in the first place, going down with his hands on her legs. On the way back up on the inner thighs he touched slightly my wife’s outer lips. Almost no reaction. So he got a bit more courageous. On the next way up he used his thumb on the inner pussy-lips and magically disappeared with it inside her. The other fingers he put on her mons pubis, as he started rhythmically pushing her G-Spot. She gave me a shy glimpse and I nodded understanding to her. Now he looked at me and I quickly pushed up my face, signaling him to go ahead. So, he instantly put his hard cock into my wife’s pussy. Kaoru was already moaning during the fingering process. But getting his dick inside her let her make a big noise. I couldn’t help myself and started stroking my dick. I quickly sat in front of her face. She went on her knees and started licking me , while getting fucked hard from behind.

His wife watched the scene and masturbated. After finishing we went for a swim. In the evening we had dinner and went to our hotel room. There my wife asked me if I mind, if she sleeps with Peter in the other room and not with me. I agreed, but only if she goes naked through the hotel corridor to the other room. I watched her walking naked through the corridor. A few minutes later somebody knocked at my door and when I opened Yuko was standing there, completely naked. We started kissing immediately and we had a phantastic foreplay and I was about to penetrate her when she asked me to stop. She took my hand and guided me out of my room through the corridor to her room. The door wasn’t closed and when we entered I saw how Peter fucked my wife from behind. Yuko immediately run there and held her head above her ass. He pulled his dick out and put it in her mouth. The girls went into a 69 position, and I started fucking Yuko, while my wife licked my balls. I sat down on her face and she rimmed my ass. Later I ended up in a 69 position with my wife and could see directly how Peter’s dick penetrated Kaoru. It was beautiful to see how it went in and out. He took it out and Yuko continued finishing her husband off by licking him, while I enjoyed the taste of my wife’s fucked pussy. Then I stared fucking Yuko again in a 69 position with my wife and gave her my full load in her pussy. The sperm dropped into my wife’s mouth. She cleaned Yuko’s creampie completely. After that night my wife slept every night with Peter and Yuko with me. We decided to make holidays together again.

Well my Japanese wife Kaoru has a Japanese friend, Yuko, who got married to a Dutch guy-Peter. We decided to spend holidays together in Greece. There we met and stayed at the same Hotel, having fun, drinking, going out for dinner etc. After 3 days at the beach Peter suggested that we should go to a nudist beach. I immediately agreed, I simply love it.

So the next day we came to this lovely beach. We were happy, and naked, we were swimming, having food and drinks. Nice day. Next day we went there again. My wife laid down on her belly raised her arms pointed at the suntan oil next to me and asked me to do her back. I took the bottle and threw it to Peter, who sat next to her and said that she should ask him. He didn’t hesitate a second, put the oil in his hands and started massaging Kaoru’s back. After a minute he was finished and stopped, but now my wife protested, why he didn’t do her legs. So, he continued and started from her ass, which he hadn’t touched in the first place, going down with his hands on her legs. On the way back up on the inner thighs he touched slightly my wife’s outer lips. Almost no reaction. So he got a bit more courageous. On the next way up he used his thumb on the inner pussy-lips and magically disappeared with it inside her. The other fingers he put on her mons pubis, as he started rhythmically pushing her G-Spot. She gave me a shy glimpse and I nodded understanding to her. Now he looked at me and I quickly pushed up my face, signaling him to go ahead. So, he instantly put his hard cock into my wife’s pussy. Kaoru was already moaning during the fingering process. But getting his dick inside her let her make a big noise. I couldn’t help myself and started stroking my dick. I quickly sat in front of her face. She went on her knees and started licking me , while getting fucked hard from behind.

His wife watched the scene and masturbated. After finishing we went for a swim. In the evening we had dinner and went to our hotel room. There my wife asked me if I mind, if she sleeps with Peter in the other room and not with me. I agreed, but only if she goes naked through the hotel corridor to the other room. I watched her walking naked through the corridor. A few minutes later somebody knocked at my door and when I opened Yuko was standing there, completely naked. We started kissing immediately and we had a phantastic foreplay and I was about to penetrate her when she asked me to stop. She took my hand and guided me out of my room through the corridor to her room. The door wasn’t closed and when we entered I saw how Peter fucked my wife from behind. Yuko immediately run there and held her head above her ass. He pulled his dick out and put it in her mouth. The girls went into a 69 position, and I started fucking Yuko, while my wife licked my balls. I sat down on her face and she rimmed my ass. Later I ended up in a 69 position with my wife and could see directly how Peter’s dick penetrated Kaoru. It was beautiful to see how it went in and out. He took it out and Yuko continued finishing her husband off by licking him, while I enjoyed the taste of my wife’s fucked pussy. Then I stared fucking Yuko again in a 69 position with my wife and gave her my full load in her pussy. The sperm dropped into my wife’s mouth. She cleaned Yuko’s creampie completely. After that night my wife slept every night with Peter and Yuko with me. We decided to make holidays together again.
Perfect story ... I'm from Greece and I had visit Corfu and the nudist beach many times... Always found nice couples who wants to have a sexual summer adventures... I'm going to Corfu at list 15 days for vacation every year...

Reactions: horny-bastard
Been to a nude beach couple times. Wife says she doesn`t care for it but then gets super turn on after going.

Wow