Hooked up with Celebrity

tjlove23

Couple
Verified
My wife met a minor celebrity not too long ago at an event. He flirted with her and now they are texting back and forth some pretty erotic messages. She has she informed him she is a hotwife. There is a small possibility of her hooking up with him in the next few months. I know this sounds made up with all the lies on this forum, but it is true.

My question is, has anyone ever been in this situation before?

Now, she wasn't married then (and I don't think married now), but I did make out with Jade Starling (lead singer of 80s band Pretty Poison, best known for song "Catch Me I'm Falling") once back when I was working at this one nightclub. :)

I just love to tell that story to fellow Gen X'ers

My wife Kate and I were at a party at a friends house. Our friend worked at the large university in our city. Some of the members of the football team were at the party. We invited one of the starting cornerbacks home with us...he was just a 19 yo sophomore at the time...prototype 6'1" 190 lbs, with a pretty big black dick. He fucked my wife for a couples of hours. He was a high draft choice and played professionally for about 10 years. We used to watch him on TV.

The other professional athlete who got to fuck my wife was a professional heavyweight boxer. He was one of the top five heavyweights in the world at the time.

Both of those guys were absolute studs. All muscle with big dicks. They each seemed to like fucking my pretty blonde wife. I liked jacking off while I watched.

When we lived in Plymouth, I once hooked up with a Plymouth Argyle player. To be honest, knowing nothing about football, I didn’t know who he was, just thought he was a cute young guy x

Wife and I were good friends with Flo and her sister from family bonds
They asked us to be on the show and for me to work with them
Ahhhj the good ole days….. especially when I had muscle 💪 power
I laughed at them because thought they were joking

Then there was another person that wanted us especially her to work and us to hang out
We did to a point

My wife Kate and I were at a party at a friends house. Our friend worked at the large university in our city. Some of the members of the football team were at the party. We invited one of the starting cornerbacks home with us...he was just a 19 yo sophomore at the time...prototype 6'1" 190 lbs, with a pretty big black dick. He fucked my wife for a couples of hours. He was a high draft choice and played professionally for about 10 years. We used to watch him on TV.

The other professional athlete who got to fuck my wife was a professional heavyweight boxer. He was one of the top five heavyweights in the world at the time.

Both of those guys were absolute studs. All muscle with big dicks. They each seemed to like fucking my pretty blonde wife. I liked jacking off while I watched.
My wife never ficked a celeb but her s. D her girlfriends did hang out and drinknwith some professional wrestlers im fla some that were big mes some still around today tgey didnt fuck but did some grrst play but alot of there friends figured that tgeyvwere fucking tgese wrestlers which did led tl some sexual encounters of people intbe industry behind the scfmrs make it for some grrat tome sexual wise and ither wise

I am a brown Indian male travelling to London on 25-26 Nov for business trip. I will be staying a good hotel in riverbank london. Would you be interested in meeting.