Hope I'm doing the right thing

Hi, new here to the site. My wife Clarissa and I have both been wanting to get into sharing her for sometime. And tonight if is finally happening. I've let her go off by herself to meet a guy tonight. Here's a pic of Clarissa:
View attachment 1132684
And some nude's that I took and sent to this guy as he requested them:
View attachment 1132685View attachment 1132686
View attachment 1132687

Then he sent some of him back to her.
Oh fuck dude I would love to taste that sweet delicious pussy of hers for days and days

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
Hi, new here to the site. My wife Clarissa and I have both been wanting to get into sharing her for sometime. And tonight if is finally happening. I've let her go off by herself to meet a guy tonight. Here's a pic of Clarissa:
View attachment 1132684
View attachment 1132687

You're doing it right. Now you need to get her fucked

• Love
Reactions: WilliamFassel
View attachment 1132684
View attachment 1132687

Damn. Gorgeous body. Lucky guy, great ass and pussy.

Yeah. I want her to enjoy herself. Just nervous.
That’s The Best Part.. I try not to overthink it and enjoy the sexual angst .. it got to the point with me that I needed to be caged as I couldn’t control myself from jerking off to much!! horny are you keep yourself the more you’ll enjoy it in the end!!!
I going to be full of questions for her when she gets home try to give her her time and space, and she will share it all with you on her terms.. most of all be excited for her. I’m proud of her and thank her for making your fantasy dreams come true…. There are lots of people on this board that will chat with you if you find your really having a hard time just reach out. …
congrats and welcome to the club!!!

View attachment 1132684
View attachment 1132687

Looks like she's gonna have one hell of a nite! 😁