Hoping for first time

First Time 2021

Apr 23, 2021
Here goes .. We are both 53. She's a beautiful Latina, 5'0", 110 lbs., beautiful feet, legs, ass, and with a pussy that is more like a shaved 23 year old. She's open to being shared (cucking me) with a huge cock and heavy heavy cummer, but she said that she would need to be literally "out" and watch it after the fact. In other words, she want to see it being done to her to determine whether it would excite her for a real event (if that makes sense).

She doesn't drink, except maybe a glass of wine. Suggestions? We really want to try this ..

Here goes .. We are both 53. She's a beautiful Latina, 5'0", 110 lbs., beautiful feet, legs, ass, and with a pussy that is more like a shaved 23 year old. She's open to being shared (cucking me) with a huge cock and heavy heavy cummer, but she said that she would need to be literally "out" and watch it after the fact. In other words, she want to see it being done to her to determine whether it would excite her for a real event (if that makes sense).

She doesn't drink, except maybe a glass of wine. Suggestions? We really want to try this ..
Hello and welcome maybe just post photos of her first and then start emailing some guys on here to see if there’s anybody she likes

Welcome dear at here.

once she gets that first big cock that's all she will want in the future
I'm certain that she will, too. For her first time, though, she doesn't want to know when or by whom. She wants to be "out" and watch the event later. It's bizarre as hell and I don't how to set something like that up

Reactions: sjhopefulguy