Horse hung appt soon...

slimfat97

Couple
Hello guys & gals, haven’t posted in a while. So last weekend we went to her big dick appointment lol. And she was in for a surprise, as u all know the guy she is seeing is very well hung, about 9 inches. We met up with him Saturday afternoon and my wife was in for a TREMENDOUS surprise, took her to his condo and right when she went in he grabbed her by her bubbly ass, kissed her, sucked her nipples. She had gotten so wet (she said) that her cum was like wet sugar lol (actually it does taste like sugar). So I am listening to their convo and 4 mins later she screams so hard it got me worried, this guy is beating her little pussy up like he never fucked before. She tells him to stop and he keeps going. My poor wife was in big pain and there wasn’t anything I could do about it. 3 hours had passed and finally i get my wife back, she told me it looked bigger than before, this guy had taken a rhino pill lol he had confessed he was mad at her for bailing out on the last minute, this was payback. My wife measure it with her forearm, it measure as long as her forearm, this might sound like I’m exaggerating but u have to remember my wife is small 5”1, we got curious and measured it, it measured 10.5 inches, I was shocked. To be honest this guys cock is huge but limp, but not this time, it got so big it measured 10.5 inches or maybe 11. All this time he’s been fucking her semi hard. I was shocked, ever since my wife’s pussy doesn’t feel the same. Hopefully we meet up this weekend and I’ll take pics and vids.

*THE PIC I POSTED IS NOT A PIC FROM THIS PAST WEEKEND, HE IS SEMI HARD THERE*

Attachments

• 47B56E05-B8FD-4D89-A96D-1254F175D207.jpeg
    47B56E05-B8FD-4D89-A96D-1254F175D207.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 66