Hot wife for bulls

I understand.

I've been trying to get my wife yo be a Hotwife for some time. She finally agreed to at least a 3-some. I figured it could be a first step.

We looked countless CL ads, created a AFF profile and viewed almost 600 potentials. She found NONE acceptable. Convinced her to have a meet & greet with 2 men. Number one was out, number two had promise. She said she needs 'a connection' I don't quite get it but OK, but I can't get her off the fence for a 2nd M&G to help create that 'connection'.

Seems that for her, picky is an understatement.

For our first time it took a while because I was also looking for a emmotional connection. We finally settled on his best friend who was my husband best man in our wedding. I always liked him and found sexually apealling. So we went out for drinks and dancing. Then went to a hotel. And we had sex that night and the next morning. I was hooked on it afterwards. So much so I've had sex with a few of hubby's friends and other men.

Do you or hubby ever find it uncomfortable with a friend.

I ask beacuse:

Larry is a new resident here in our community. We/she met him at the pool last year. There was an immediate connection between them. We all come from NY. As an aside, we live in a 55+ community below the Mason Dixon Line, almost every one here is a transplant, 8000+ homes.

Anyway, each time she sees him her eyes light up. he is very genial, a bit taller than me maybe 6'2" and a bit on the thin side.

The 3 of us have had lunch together several times at a community events. Occasionally I've had to leave her there with him. They hung out and talked for a time after I left. She is very comfortable around men, probably more so than women, not unexpected considering how many have been inside her.

By the way I see him quite often without her as he shares several community activities with me.

Last week he said he was heading back to NY to bring his boat back. She asked if he would take her out in it. I made notice that she didn't say 'us'. Of course he responded yes, than added what about me. She said that what she meant. He has a SO, she's still in NY, he told her he's getting tired of her.

A short history, when she was younger, in Brooklyn, she had a boyfriend that had a boat on, south shore, Sheepshead Bay. She said they fucked on the boat all the time, that it was great, all the motion.

Makes one wonder.

Anyway. So I'm laying in bed last night and thinking:
Could I deal with an acquaintance/friend being the third?
What about him and her alone?
Is this much too close for comfort?
Can one time become all the time?
Could she move from me to him?
Can he keep a secret?
Should I broach the subject with her?
Do I care?

--------------------------------

Last week in May I reminded her that I would be out of town for 4 days (which is where I am as I write this). I asked her if she would like to discuss a 'hall pass' while I'm gone, she asked what it was, then remembered after an explanation. She said she didn't need one, I again reminder her that this is about us not her and cheating is a NO-NO. She said she didn't need one.

Thursday I took her out to breakfast before I left and asked her, on the way there I said "last time before I leave, do you want to discuss a hall pass". Then we went in to the restaurant, when leaving she said "I would not have found the car, I forgot where it was parked", than said, "tell me more about the hall-pass". I gave her 5 conditions, that she must agree to NOW, at that moment she balked, "I figured as much". She asked what they were:
1 - if I give the hall-pass I expect it to be used
2 - he must know I'm OK with it and can call to verify
3 - it must be in our house, our bed
She said no, then asked why, I said her comfort level in familiar surroundings, safety and security, she didn't get the S&S part, then I said if there was a problem and needed 911 it would be easy, she said they could locate her by using the GPS tracking, than I reminded her of the car a few minutes ago. I said since we can't get past 3 there is no need to go to 4 & 5. A few minutes later, she asked what they were 'anyway'.
4 - I must have details, even if she needs to write them down afterwards (faulty short-term memory).
5 - she must take pictures
That, she said, was an absolute NO.

So the hall-pass was dead. Before we got home she asked, "what if I called you and asked for the hall-pass"?, I said no, then said OK.

Friday we spoke, me in Georgia, she in South Carolina. She said she was going to dinner with Larry on Saturday. I got an instant erection, but she didn't ask for hall-pass. I said that was nice, to have a good time.

Last night Saturday, At 9:00pm I logged on to my home computer and looked at my hidden camera. She wasn't there. Note that she is generally in bed by 8:00pm. I called about 8:30 which was usual when out of town. I checked the camera at 10:00pm still not home, then again at 11:00, still not home. Then she called at 11:15, I logged on and there she was. I thought perhaps that she played on her own elsewhere, like his house, but she said they were with other people we knew at a community dance. And that she got a lot of sideways looks and some even asked if I knew she was another guy.

--------------------------

When I returned she was distant, complete lack of warmth.

We didn't say anything about the 'hall pass'. BUT she did tell me that she had dinner with Larry, then went to a community dance. I joked about her date. She said it wasn't a date and the she actually told Larry when he dug in his pocket to pay for dinner that she'll pay her own way so it won't be misconstrued.

Then for the next 4 days she didn't stop talking about Larry, his car, his girlfriend, his uncle, his cousin, how he opened the door for her, open the folding chair for her, dropped her off before parking, on and on. Even when we were with another couple for dinner she talked non-stop Larry.

Turns out I had lunch with Larry yesterday (Friday). He talked non-stop about his girlfriend. I teased him and asked "how was his date with my wife"? He quickly corrected me that it wasn't a date. I had to cover my hard-on.

The quest goes on.

Reactions: big daddy
It's not awkward at all anymore they have fucked me pretty much every different way. Vaginal anal dp and oral. We have done group sex gangbang. They have pretty much cummed everywhere either in me or on me. We are at the point they haven't used a condom in a while.
Maybe talk to Larry and get him on your wavelength then maybe your wife will go for the pass.

Reactions: Tmac969
It's not awkward at all anymore they have fucked me pretty much every different way. Vaginal anal dp and oral. We have done group sex gangbang. They have pretty much cummed everywhere either in me or on me.
Maybe talk to Larry and get him on your wavelength then maybe your wife will go for the pass.

Reactions: Tmac969
I kinda felt him out a bit, not specifically in relationship to her, but his lady friend, he mores, etc.

I can say with certainty that if he has any interest he didn't reveal it to me. But of course how a guy acts would different directly with her.

To your situation, it's very erotic. I saw a home video some time ago of a husband, wife and friends. He, his wife and his friends were on the couch watching a sporting event of some sort. One of the friends said something to her. A few minutes later they were on a chair alongside the couch fucking. Hubby and friends continued to watch the game. When they finished they dressed and came back to the couch and continued watching as if they did nothing more than get a beer together.

That is so damn hot, so erotic.To have that level of comfort with sex is amazing.

Do you or your hubby plan it before hand?
Who initiates the action?
Does his friends' women know of it?

I'd love to hear more about you and your activities, please relate them.

Some time ago, probably after seeing that video I wrote, about I wrote this story. Enjoy it.

Attachments

• sports.txt
    28.8 KB · Views: 29
We both plan it before hand.
I will initiate the action. Usually by stripping my clothes off or walking up to the man or men and grabbing their dick and kissing them. Only one of the guys is married and it's not a problem with her. The only thing she asked is for him to pull out when he's about to cum.

Reactions: Frank1943