Hot wife. Loves to tease.

Mmmm Lou has got me hard already. If I saw her gorgeous body being displayed the way Lou does it, I'd want to jerk off and cum on her face and boobs.

Mmmm guys u know how to make a woman feel sexy

Mmmmmmm yes, I think we do. We just need to tell you the effect you have our cocks, and how loads of us want to gather round your gorgeous body, wanking our stiff cocks and covering you in massive amounts of cum.

Mmmmm well rich Dell took these of me what do u all think. Give me your dirtiest sexual throughts.

How would u fuck me. Tell Dell and I. We would both love to hear. XxView attachment 7115View attachment 7116View attachment 7117View attachment 7118View attachment 7119View attachment 7120View attachment 7121

Mmmmm I'd luv to push my stiff cock between your boobs, and then go round behind you, lift your skirt, pull your knickers to one side and thrust my big fat cock deep into your pussy, and fuck you really hard. Then, I'd move round to your face, and slide my cock into your mouth and give you a really deep throat fucking, until I cum really hard and profusely in your mouth. I'd then watch as you swallow all my cum. Mmmmmmm.

Mmmmmmm rich that was a very sexy reply thank you. I just may have to post a few more pictures on her before bed. I'll ask Dell to take them.
Any ones u want within reason. Xxxx

Mmmmmm luv pics that show your gorgeous figure. Would be great to see you with cum on your body, or maybe one showing Dell's cock taking you from behind.

I'll see what I can do. Glad you all like our pics. Thank u x

Mmm thank you. I luv the way that red dress follows the curves of Lou's gorgeous body. My cock's has got really hard looking at those pics. I think Lou's going to make me cum again. Mmmmmm