Hot wife needs more

Tommy4inch

Jun 4, 2018
This is my hotwife she wants me to become her cuckold but im not sure? Really i think it might be to late, we went to a glory hole where i what her eagerly suck another man off.She also has me wearing a cage and is actively now wearing hot wife jewlery. Not sure how to proceed?

This is my hotwife she wants me to become her cuckold but im not sure? Really i think it might be to late, we went to a glory hole where i what her eagerly suck another man off.She also has me wearing a cage and is actively now wearing hot wife jewlery. Not sure how to proceed?
I think shes going to let you know how to proceed...seems like shes taken the reins already, its up to you to enjoy the ride.
it would be interesting to know what shes done that you DONT know about. ive got a feeling theres a story there.

Love her for who she is not who you want her to be. If she wants to suck a Dick and want you to kiss her with cum in her mouth do it

Reactions: big daddy
The feelings you have are normal, after you've seen her get fucked a few times you'll get over it.
I think it's a quite natural reaction to watch your wife fuck another guy an you have these feelings.

Keep telling yourself "it's only sex, it's ony sex, it's only sex". She loves you, that's the tough part, sex is the easy part.

When people meet they shake hands, they kiss hello, they hug hello. This is just a more exotic hello. Remember "IT'S ONLY SEX!!!"

Reactions: big daddy
Once you get over the idea that you dont own her sexually, it will be easy.
Did she have partners before you? If so, you got past that. This is kind of like that.