Hot wife with best friend!!!

Very attractive body and those tanned legs look really great! I would never be OK with my husband posting any photos of me on any sites anymore. It creates a bottomless feeding trough of fakes, misused & stolen photos and (God forbid) with my luck one of our kids would pick up on it. Once they are out there they are there to stay until the Earth ceases to exist. I still enjoy looking at your wife anyway!
Barbara

Has anyone ever experienced sharing their really hot wife with their high school best friend??

A scenario where the best friend never thought he'd actually get a chance because of how sexy the wife was!

My wife is a hot stunner that my friend always fantasied over!! When it finally happened we were all shocked and couldn't believe that she actually wanted it!!

This is exactly what happend to us :) That was the first time...

I shared an exgf with quite a few friends by playing cards for her. She didn't mind as she was getting sex from different sources most of which she knew

Uncledude55,
At least you have a good attitude about it. I'm always impressed when a husband says NO! If my husband ever even hinted that his closest and most trusted friend was wearing thin with him I would just have to tell Scott that it's time to cool things off and maybe stop altogether. The only real benefit of making love (I do not just "fuck") with his most trusted friend is he and I are totally sexually in tune and I don't have any self-consciousness with him when the normal oops (like an unintended fart, queef or other surprise sex noise) happens. Some may not agree with your values but I respect them.
Barbara

Hi Barbara,

First off I should tell you that I'm a "stag" not a cuck. I actually found this out when I joined this web site. Been in the lifestyle with my wife for over 18 years and didn't know that. Anyway, When my wife and I decided to invite a second cock into our sex life, we BOTH decided that we would keep our vanilla friends separate from our "swinging" friends. We actually discussed it in length (no pun intended). For us, we decided that if we "hotwifed" with some one we knew (a friend), that would change the friendship forever. We weren't willing to chance something turning sour and loosing a friend over it. Even if (for the sake of this conversation) we had a "cooling off" period....that friendship would be changed forever. So no....we don't play with our friends that don't participate in the lifestyle. However, we have made some long time friendships in the lifestyle that have "benefits".

As for the sex itself....Only I can make love to my wife, everything else is just sex. My beloved don't make love to other men, but she sure enjoys fucking them ! Now that's not a slam on you because you said "I do not just 'fuck'". Everyone has a way that fits them and obviously that is yours, and don't let anyone tell you it's wrong. It works for you and that's a good thing ! For us, like our friends, we keep our love making separate from fucking.

You mention surprise sex noises, I gotta tell you this one. My better half and I were at a party and everyone was having a blast. My wife was fucking a couple of our "flavored" friends in a threesome when she cum hard. I mean she cum hard, and farted. Without skipping a beat she looked at the guy fucking her and said, "OMG....You almost made me shit with that one!". Everyone laughed and kept right on fucking. LOL

Thank you for your kind response, Barbara. I enjoyed reading it.

Uncle Dude :)

Last edited:
HotHusband,
I was not even thinking about it at the time but I could have broken it up into two boxes, but that tends to irritate the moderators and some readers. Plus I hate spending more than 15-20 minutes writing something - knowing that few people really read anything more than about 10 lines.
Well don’t hesitate to follow up with more about what happened in the bedroom and after since that would be so interesting to hear.

Has anyone ever experienced sharing their really hot wife with their high school best friend??

A scenario where the best friend never thought he'd actually get a chance because of how sexy the wife was!

My wife is a hot stunner that my friend always fantasied over!! When it finally happened we were all shocked and couldn't believe that she actually wanted it!!
Would love to check her out😉

The guy my wife is with in this pic (circa 2000) is actually in my first year school photo (we were 5yo).

Attachments

• 1681164920011.jpeg
    1681164920011.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure