Hot wives let’s see those titties

Does he let you have her when you want??? Is he there too or you get her on your own and send her home full of cum???? Does he do clean-up???
I fuck her when I want it... Her cuckold bring her to me in my home and most of the times he is there and just watch and of course make his duty when we ask him... Clean her up... Clean up my dick... Many times guide my dick in his wife pussy... And many times I go to their house and fuck her on their wedding bed... Sometimes we ask him to wait out of the bedroom and just hear... And after do the thing that he know better... Clean up the mess...

I fuck her when I want it... Her cuckold bring her to me in my home and most of the times he is there and just watch and of course make his duty when we ask him... Clean her up... Clean up my dick... Many times guide my dick in his wife pussy... And many times I go to their house and fuck her on their wedding bed... Sometimes we ask him to wait out of the bedroom and just hear... And after do the thing that he know better... Clean up the mess...
Nice arrangement for everyone.

Reactions: Wifefucker43