Hot Wives Line Up!!

Hi everyone - I am starting a new thread for a few friends of mine who are new to this lifestyle and are not on this site. They would love to hear from you to see if you can convince them to be more daring in thi lifestyle. We all finally got schedules and logistics to line up this weekend and met at a common location for the pleasure of two lucky guys and of course the luckier cuckold hubbies who got to stroke and watch like the pathetic losers and beta that they are!!

Hopefully the back sides are attractive enought for you all to want to see more action from this group - 2 Indian, 1 caucasian and 1 hispanic. and bonus points for the one who can recognize ME in the first picture!!!
That's you next to the blonde in the 1st Pic... would love to make a HOT sexy video with you ALL!!

It's just very difficult to believe man, that's all. Sorry if my comment wasn't appropriately, but it was honest.

I can't believe you have 4 hotwives like that. That's all! But if you say that's true...
I've had wives just like that many times... some of them in my media.

Hi everyone - I am starting a new thread for a few friends of mine who are new to this lifestyle and are not on this site. They would love to hear from you to see if you can convince them to be more daring in thi lifestyle. We all finally got schedules and logistics to line up this weekend and met at a common location for the pleasure of two lucky guys and of course the luckier cuckold hubbies who got to stroke and watch like the pathetic losers and beta that they are!!

Hopefully the back sides are attractive enought for you all to want to see more action from this group - 2 Indian, 1 caucasian and 1 hispanic. and bonus points for the one who can recognize ME in the first picture!!!
Which location are you in

Show HIM your pussie, I’ll also enjoy it and so will many others.
People need to relize just because a woman enjoyd sex eith a nan.that doesnt make her a prostitute
.A woman that enjoys sex.wheter with her husband boyfriend or other . That woman.is smart enough.to.show her confidence and she comfortable with her self ..My wife is a hotwife aftet alot of intense discussion we entered this lifestyle we are totally honest with one another
I HAVE O E QUESTION FLR S.YOU ONESIDED people how many woman.and nen cheat behind there significant others Be open and honest about what you want and need

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
People need to relize just because a woman enjoyd sex eith a nan.that doesnt make her a prostitute
.A woman that enjoys sex.wheter with her husband boyfriend or other . That woman.is smart enough.to.show her confidence and she comfortable with her self ..My wife is a hotwife aftet alot of intense discussion we entered this lifestyle we are totally honest with one another
I HAVE O E QUESTION FLR S.YOU ONESIDED people how many woman.and nen cheat behind there significant others Be open and honest about what you want and need
confession is tempting at times, she might leave me if i told of our friends ive fucked in the last 20yrs, and she just might fuck a real cocksman and leave me for him if i told her of my secret fantasy 2c her deep seeded by a bigger cock,

I Think.your totally awesome it would be great to chat with you. .y wife has been a hotwife fir 5 years. Bob

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c