Hot Wives Line Up!!

MasalaMadness

Couple
Verified
Hi everyone - I am starting a new thread for a few friends of mine who are new to this lifestyle and are not on this site. They would love to hear from you to see if you can convince them to be more daring in thi lifestyle. We all finally got schedules and logistics to line up this weekend and met at a common location for the pleasure of two lucky guys and of course the luckier cuckold hubbies who got to stroke and watch like the pathetic losers and beta that they are!!

Hopefully the back sides are attractive enought for you all to want to see more action from this group - 2 Indian, 1 caucasian and 1 hispanic. and bonus points for the one who can recognize ME in the first picture!!!

Attachments

• Hot Wives.JPG
    Hot Wives.JPG
    398.6 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_1135-01.jpeg
    IMG_1135-01.jpeg
    373.8 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_1042 (2).JPG
    IMG_1042 (2).JPG
    427.8 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_1126.jpg
    IMG_1126.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
Ey man, I checked your profile and I suspect all of them are...

Are you paying them for posting them here pretending to be your hotwife?

I could barely believe your Indian "wife" was your wife, but now you uploaded 4 of them... Man... They look prostitutes...

Good ones, but...

Last edited:
Ey man, I checked your profile and I suspect all of them are prostitutes...

I could barely believe your Indian "wife" was your wife, but now you uploaded 4 of them... Man... They look prostitutes...

Good ones, but... Prostitutes...
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's just very difficult to believe man, that's all. Sorry if my comment wasn't appropriately, but it was honest.

I can't believe you have 4 hotwives like that. That's all! But if you say that's true...
@Paolo96X - its the wife here and I am the one who's active on this page. I have a few (not several) friends out here that can vouch for me that (a) I am real and (b) I or other people that I call as friends dont do this as "prostitutes" for money! We are all affluent and well educated and this is simply an outlet to spice up our lives and also help with confidence and general "feel good" factor! But its compltely up to you to believe or follow or not. I simply took exception to the fact that you called us out as "prostitutes" which is not nice!! Take care!!

Hi everyone - I am starting a new thread for a few friends of mine who are new to this lifestyle and are not on this site. They would love to hear from you to see if you can convince them to be more daring in thi lifestyle. We all finally got schedules and logistics to line up this weekend and met at a common location for the pleasure of two lucky guys and of course the luckier cuckold hubbies who got to stroke and watch like the pathetic losers and beta that they are!!

Hopefully the back sides are attractive enought for you all to want to see more action from this group - 2 Indian, 1 caucasian and 1 hispanic. and bonus points for the one who can recognize ME in the first picture!!!
I would love to fuck all of them

@Paolo96X - its the wife here and I am the one who's active on this page. I have a few (not several) friends out here that can vouch for me that (a) I am real and (b) I or other people that I call as friends dont do this as "prostitutes" for money! We are all affluent and well educated and this is simply an outlet to spice up our lives and also help with confidence and general "feel good" factor! But its compltely up to you to believe or follow or not. I simply took exception to the fact that you called us out as "prostitutes" which is not nice!! Take care!!
Show HIM your pussie, I’ll also enjoy it and so will many others.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

Four beautiful ladies!! Tell them to feel free to message me, I'll happily try and convince them to play 😈

And I am pretty sure that the very sexy ass on the far left is yours 😘

Reactions: goodhubby
Ey man, I checked your profile and I suspect all of them are prostitutes...

Good ones, but... Prostitutes...
Not cool man. I get that there are ladies who exchange their time and attention for money on here. But it's far better to ask in private as opposed to just calling it out to everyone without knowing for sure.

And just because a gorgeous lady has beautiful friends does not mean they are automatically prostitutes. Again, not cool.

hi from long island ny i am married and bi my husband is not we meet others into safe fun same room sex exhibitionism toys

Attachments

• 20170519_192204.jpg
    20170519_192204.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 251
  • 20170519_170611.jpg
    20170519_170611.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 206
  • 20170520_182305.jpg
    20170520_182305.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 173
  • PXL_20230228_171933560 - Copy.jpg
    PXL_20230228_171933560 - Copy.jpg
    701 KB · Views: 165
  • 20231014_204654.jpg
    20231014_204654.jpg
    616.9 KB · Views: 191
Not cool man. I get that there are ladies who exchange their time and attention for money on here. But it's far better to ask in private as opposed to just calling it out to everyone without knowing for sure.

And just because a gorgeous lady has beautiful friends does not mean they are automatically prostitutes. Again, not cool.
You are so true its about couples satisfaction it about neing totally honest between every one everyone needs to be open to each other needs and wants . My wife is a hotwife we tslk about everything if one is not comfortable about something we talk about it and if we dint agree it doesnt happen

2nd lady from right is you, if I am not wrong?

Reactions: toolman2c

Hopefully the back sides are attractive enought for you all to want to see more action from this group - 2 Indian, 1 caucasian and 1 hispanic. and bonus points for the one who can recognize ME in the first pice
I could find you even your in midst of busy street, your the one who make me crazy for you for a decade!.. second from right..it's you my Queen