Older Hotwives?

QueenslandBull

Male
Verified
Just wondering if there are a lot of older women say 50 and over, married or single, who have graduated to the swinging lifestyle.
I get the feeling that society has lost a lot of their old prudish ways and women are "allowed" more freedom to fulfill their sexual kinks & needs.
My opinion for what it's worth is as long as they are happy, whether that is hotwifing, cuckolding or plain swinging and it's variations it should not be frowned on.
What do others think ,and it would be great to hear what the females have to say on it as well?

Just wondering if there are a lot of older women say 50 and over, married or single, who have graduated to the swinging lifestyle.
I get the feeling that society has lost a lot of their old prudish ways and women are "allowed" more freedom to fulfill their sexual kinks & needs.
My opinion for what it's worth is as long as they are happy, whether that is hotwifing, cuckolding or plain swinging and it's variations it should not be frowned on.
What do others think ,and it would be great to hear what the females have to say on it as well?
Lynn has screwed around her whole life. Turning 50 didn’t stop her, neither did turning 60. I hope she’ll still be playing come 70 and beyond but only time will tell.

Attachments

• IMG_0917.jpg
    IMG_0917.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 716
50 is the best time to begin as a hot wife. Entering her physical, sexual, emotional and desirable prime!

hello beautiful from Croatia, we have been married for 50 years, my wife became a hot woman at 50, I didn't ask her before, but she is very attractive and I think she has had other men. We started swinging in 50 teams and from then on she liked other dicks. She especially started to enjoy it after menopause, because she loves being filled without worrying about being pregnant. Now she is 70 and still uses aids, she masturbates regularly. I read that even at that age, both women and men need regular discharge for psychophysical health

Attachments

• drkica.JPG
    drkica.JPG
    256.1 KB · Views: 616
We started swinging when wife was 42 now 56. We find most swinging couples wives are way past child birthing years and hubs have vasectomies.
In fact its super rare in our experience to find 20 and 30 year olds at swinger resorts and clubs. The younger group seems to be growing but still 40’s-70’s seems to be the majority.
Promiscuity and non-monogamy seems to be growing in popularity.

hello beautiful from Croatia, we have been married for 50 years, my wife became a hot woman at 50, I didn't ask her before, but she is very attractive and I think she has had other men. We started swinging in 50 teams and from then on she liked other dicks. She especially started to enjoy it after menopause, because she loves being filled without worrying about being pregnant. Now she is 70 and still uses aids, she masturbates regularly. I read that even at that age, both women and men need regular discharge for psychophysical health
Thank for sharing this. My wife is pre-menopausal and its good to know that women who are staring at menopause have strong libido and need regular sexual release.