Fuck booth at upcoming party

One of my wifes young bulls has asked my wife if she will do a "fuck booth" at a graduation party this June. My wife is telling me that they want to strap her onto a massage table with her fully exposed from her neck down. She says her head will be in a box and she will not be able to see anything. The guys attending the party will be able to use her as they wish. She showed me a Checz video of girls doing this...She says they already have a girl who has agreed to do a glory hole.
She is concerned that she will have no idea who fucks her or how many will be using her. She is also concerned about STD's. He (her bull) is telling her that they will address her concerns if she agrees to do it. She says she is thinking about it. What are your thoughts?
I have seen this type of thing online where the female is open to the public by way of naked and displayed through holes in a wall through various openings and in various poses. I always assumed this to be more of a fantasy scenario, but a Polish friend of mine assured me it wasn't. He also said that many of the women in the positions were wives and girlfriends of some of the customers that went into the building so they could watch their partners being used. I tried to get my ex to go on holiday with me to where the building my friend had described was and she agreed, but sadly we broke up before we could go there.
So basically if the fact that she will be used and abused turns you on and she is up for it then give her the green light (it would be even better if you could get a secret invite, but take a camera).

I mean she would definitely be one of the hottest kinkiest wines on here would be really hot if it was true. Hoping it is for your sake lol. Any pictures of her and all though doing anything wild things like thisI mean she would definitely be one of the hottest kinkiest wines on here would be really hot if it was true. Hoping it is for your sake lol. Any pictures of her and although doing anything wild things like this

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Update: She just got up after her date last night. She said they discussed the party. She says they will be charging $50 at the door and they must show their no more than 7 day old clean STD test results to get in. She said they had 36 guys attend last years party but they only had two glory holes set up. This would be their first fuck booth. There will be a tip jar set up next to her and plenty of lube. She will also get a cut of the profits. I said that this would make you paid whore. She said that part bothers her a bit. She said she told Brandon that they will discuss the party more after she has time to think. He did fuck the shit out of her and she said it was a fun date.

One of my wifes young bulls has asked my wife if she will do a "fuck booth" at a graduation party this June. My wife is telling me that they want to strap her onto a massage table with her fully exposed from her neck down. She says her head will be in a box and she will not be able to see anything. The guys attending the party will be able to use her as they wish. She showed me a Checz video of girls doing this...She says they already have a girl who has agreed to do a glory hole.
She is concerned that she will have no idea who fucks her or how many will be using her. She is also concerned about STD's. He (her bull) is telling her that they will address her concerns if she agrees to do it. She says she is thinking about it. What are your thoughts?
Maintaining control of the situation will be tough, but I'm sure my wife would find it extremely exciting. She did agree to do a football team but the team chickened out. As the planner, I had to think about every angle including photography and videography, which is almost impossible to completely control now. If anonymity doesn't matter, go for it as long as it seems she will be safe.

She also said no phones or cams. She would not want to be recognized or find videos of herself all over the net. She has a few very unique tatoos that would give her idenity away.
That's how we do it. I control the cameras, phones go away before entering, only come out in the bathroom with the door closed if we're in a hotel room... that sort of thing. Participants get edited versions of the event, designed to protect everyone.

This is the kind of thing that gets out of hand and she ends up dead.. Don't do it..