Fuck booth at upcoming party

My late wife and I were swingers so had plenty of long weekend parties but they were always in essence controlled situations with everyone being either tested and still most were protected. This seems like to much of a non-controlled situation and to be honest the dom/bull should never have even brought this to her. Seems like a fail on his part (evidently not understanding the role).

Reactions: mrtrusted
I've attended parties with glory holes and participated. It was fantastic. HOWEVER....you know my background and ANY TIME I've ever attended a party like this it has been by invitation from PROFESSIONALS and all concerns were mitigated...run first class. I would NEVER attend a party with a bunch of drunk college kids and be strapped into that glory hole without great confidence....and I assure you...I would not ever have that confidence under those circumstances....

Also, a 65 year old gang bang woman at a party with a bunch of 22 year old college kids will NOT be treated with any respect. This could be very
damaging to her psychologically and make her want to stop the lifestyle completely. Why don't they find other college girls who would gladly do this for money?

View attachment 2055520

View attachment 2055523

View attachment 2055525
Love to feast on all of you!😊❤️‍🔥😍😁

I've attended parties with glory holes and participated. It was fantastic. HOWEVER....you know my background and ANY TIME I've ever attended a party like this it has been by invitation from PROFESSIONALS and all concerns were mitigated...run first class. I would NEVER attend a party with a bunch of drunk college kids and be strapped into that glory hole without great confidence....and I assure you...I would not ever have that confidence under those circumstances....

Also, a 65 year old gang bang woman at a party with a bunch of 22 year old college kids will NOT be treated with any respect. This could be very
damaging to her psychologically and make her want to stop the lifestyle completely. Why don't they find other college girls who would gladly do this for money?

View attachment 2055520

View attachment 2055523

View attachment 2055525
Well said. I agree

The thought of having no control and getting used like this is hot as fuck but I would have the same concern especially with a bunch of drunk college guys I've been in a threesome where alcohol and drugs were involved and even then there's always that one person that wants to do something forcefully even after we told him what was and wasn't ok. Luckily one guy was super protective and checked his friend. But then I feel like I remove some of the degenerate dirty factor because the full point was to be a slut for the bulls bidding.

Update: So now one of the security guys is saying he will do it if she starts fucking him when ever he wants. This is not setteling well with her. Her having control has been key to her. When she first went down this path years ago. A group of guys blackmailed her and used her like a whore. This lasted about four years until they moved on. She learned that she needed to be in control if this was going to worm for her. So after sounding like she was going to do the party. This latest development has her feeling like thngs are getting out of control. I dont think she is going to do the party. She loves always having a couple of young bulls wanting to pound and fill her pussy. I think she is going to keep things as they are. She said that Brandon graduates this year and will be moving on anyway. Sounds like she will be on the hunt for her next new bull later this summer.

I mean she would definitely be one of the hottest kinkiest wines on here would be really hot if it was true. Hoping it is for your sake lol. Any pictures of her and all though doing anything wild things like thisI mean she would definitely be one of the hottest kinkiest wines on here would be really hot if it was true. Hoping it is for your sake lol. Any pictures of her and although doing anything wild things like this
Sexy enticing wife pics posted

Update: So now one of the security guys is saying he will do it if she starts fucking him when ever he wants. This is not setteling well with her. Her having control has been key to her. When she first went down this path years ago. A group of guys blackmailed her and used her like a whore. This lasted about four years until they moved on. She learned that she needed to be in control if this was going to worm for her. So after sounding like she was going to do the party. This latest development has her feeling like thngs are getting out of control. I dont think she is going to do the party. She loves always having a couple of young bulls wanting to pound and fill her pussy. I think she is going to keep things as they are. She said that Brandon graduates this year and will be moving on anyway. Sounds like she will be on the hunt for her next new bull later this summer.
Better safe than sorry.

Reactions: crabsigncuck

View attachment 2055520

View attachment 2055523

View attachment 2055525
Points well said I think you have some very legitimate concerns for that

Reactions: jthompson1234
I would say that this was a situation that should have been run away from before now

Reactions: Bottombicuck
Update: Last night she told me that she was done with Brandon. Guess he got pissed when she told him that she would not be doing the party. She said it was like he thought he owned her and controlled her. BIG MISTAKE on his part.
She then proceeds to tell me about this student employee she hired back in November. She tells me with that sparkle in her eye, that he is 22 and very handsome and very shy....I think someone is about to get their world rocked. We will see where this goes.

Update: Last night she told me that she was done with Brandon. Guess he got pissed when she told him that she would not be doing the party. She said it was like he thought he owned her and controlled her. BIG MISTAKE on his part.
She then proceeds to tell me about this student employee she hired back in November. She tells me with that sparkle in her eye, that he is 22 and very handsome and very shy....I think someone is about to get their world rocked. We will see where this goes.
Personally I think getting away from Brandon was a very excellent decision and that whole situation just seem to be completely fucked up. Now the question is is how much of an education is this 22-year-old going to get behind closed doors at the office?

More updates I hope

I'm glad she saw through the BS and stayed with her successful strategy of finding new ones to replace the ones that have graduated and moved on. She has an ideal situation working at a university. I'm sure she has always known that with quantity you're going to run across some more juvenile behavior. She's obviously very smart to have done this so successfully for as long as she has. You said she was 65, has she talked about retirement at all? Most people are looking forward to retirement. I'll bet that for your wife it's the last thing on her mind.

I'm glad she saw through the BS and stayed with her successful strategy of finding new ones to replace the ones that have graduated and moved on. She has an ideal situation working at a university. I'm sure she has always known that with quantity you're going to run across some more juvenile behavior. She's obviously very smart to have done this so successfully for as long as she has. You said she was 65, has she talked about retirement at all? Most people are looking forward to retirement. I'll bet that for your wife it's the last thing on her mind.
I dont see her retiring any time soon. She loves cock and all access she has.

• Love
Reactions: coastalkid
Final update: So yes she has told me that she told Brandon that they are done and she would not be doing his graduation party booth.
She gas put her sights on a student she hired back in November. She has been telling me that all this week. That she has been flashing her new target her sweet pussy. She has seen him looking several times. Yesterday he saw he was caught. She said he turned beat red. She said she just looked him in the eyes and opened her legs wider and smiled at him. She said he soon left the office and did not say a word to her.
No word today until a few minures ago, I get the call telling me she is going out for drinks and she will be home late.
So if I was going to guess, I would guess that this very shy, church going, mommas boy student she has set her sights on is about to be corrupted.
I will just be sitting at home waiting to hear what went down, get some sweet creampie and then reclaim the hotwife I love so much.

One of my wifes young bulls has asked my wife if she will do a "fuck booth" at a graduation party this June. My wife is telling me that they want to strap her onto a massage table with her fully exposed from her neck down. She says her head will be in a box and she will not be able to see anything. The guys attending the party will be able to use her as they wish. She showed me a Checz video of girls doing this...She says they already have a girl who has agreed to do a glory hole.
She is concerned that she will have no idea who fucks her or how many will be using her. She is also concerned about STD's. He (her bull) is telling her that they will address her concerns if she agrees to do it. She says she is thinking about it. What are your thoughts?
I’ve been to some fun swinger parties but nothing like this. It has peaked my curiosity. I would get all your questions answered first and have some boundaries set. Her safety has to come first in order for her to truly enjoy herself. If she’s willing I think she should. If it goes well she will cherish the memory for the rest of her life.

Reactions: Bottombicuck
I went in a grope box at a party. There was a hole around my cock and balls area, but I could not see out. All I remember is having it pulled, tweaked, rubbed and my foreskin played with. I even got sucked a few times, might have been by girls, or men, it was so horny

Reactions: Lornas_cuckold
Final update: So yes she has told me that she told Brandon that they are done and she would not be doing his graduation party booth.
She gas put her sights on a student she hired back in November. She has been telling me that all this week. That she has been flashing her new target her sweet pussy. She has seen him looking several times. Yesterday he saw he was caught. She said he turned beat red. She said she just looked him in the eyes and opened her legs wider and smiled at him. She said he soon left the office and did not say a word to her.
No word today until a few minures ago, I get the call telling me she is going out for drinks and she will be home late.
So if I was going to guess, I would guess that this very shy, church going, mommas boy student she has set her sights on is about to be corrupted.
I will just be sitting at home waiting to hear what went down, get some sweet creampie and then reclaim the hotwife I love so much.
I truly hope that along with corrupting this sweet innocent young boy that he acquires an extensive education in many forms in the art of sexualy pleasing a woman.

I’ve been to some fun swinger parties but nothing like this. It has peaked my curiosity. I would get all your questions answered first and have some boundaries set. Her safety has to come first in order for her to truly enjoy herself. If she’s willing I think she should. If it goes well she will cherish the memory for the rest of her life.
Happy mom I agree with you and principal on your thoughts but I will advise you to read through the rest of the posts for his updates on how the story goes and she just how bad it was starting to go and the potential for turning into a complete cluster fuck at best and downhill from there with being able to maintain safety almost impossible to think about let alone guarantee