Fuck booth at upcoming party

crabsigncuck

Male
Gold
One of my wifes young bulls has asked my wife if she will do a "fuck booth" at a graduation party this June. My wife is telling me that they want to strap her onto a massage table with her fully exposed from her neck down. She says her head will be in a box and she will not be able to see anything. The guys attending the party will be able to use her as they wish. She showed me a Checz video of girls doing this...She says they already have a girl who has agreed to do a glory hole.
She is concerned that she will have no idea who fucks her or how many will be using her. She is also concerned about STD's. He (her bull) is telling her that they will address her concerns if she agrees to do it. She says she is thinking about it. What are your thoughts?

One of my wifes young bulls has asked my wife if she will do a "fuck booth" at a graduation party this June. My wife is telling me that they want to strap her onto a massage table with her fully exposed from her neck down. She says her head will be in a box and she will not be able to see anything. The guys attending the party will be able to use her as they wish. She showed me a Checz video of girls doing this...She says they already have a girl who has agreed to do a glory hole.
She is concerned that she will have no idea who fucks her or how many will be using her. She is also concerned about STD's. He (her bull) is telling her that they will address her concerns if she agrees to do it. She says she is thinking about it. What are your thoughts?
I think it sounds hot, until she actually goes and DOES It, and catches god-knows-what STDs, not to mention she can't control how violent anyone might be, etc.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Hot. But yes the bulls need to all be verified clean.

Can I cum ?