Older Hotwives?

My wife got the taste of it at age of 33, just 6 Month after our second was born. My wife was breastfeeding and at the height of her Milk production with 1.300 ml/day.

I never forgot the face of our teammate when he sucked my wife’s nipples. And yes, he served himself right after he got the taste of it on that “Mini – Bar”.

It is now 20 yrs that my wife has regular Lovers in our marriage and the longest time w/o a Lover was now during the COVID times.

Mine was always a bit of a slut. I mean she has had lovers since we met and she was 26. She had a few wild parties too. But now that she just crossed 50, its as if she is making up for lost time or the clock is ticking. She has had 4 affairs or one nigh stands over the Summer. After many years she is finally surfing the adult contact sites and looking for local men. And for the first time, she is actually letting guys tape her during sex or blow jobs. I pleaded with her, to no avail ,over many years. It was all about being seen or the videos being shared. Now, suddenly, she is doing all this without me even asking. In fact, I, at 55 have started to loose interest! shame on me! Maybe our kids are grown up and married and she feels more freedom.

We started swinging when wife was 42 now 56. We find most swinging couples wives are way past child birthing years and hubs have vasectomies.
In fact its super rare in our experience to find 20 and 30 year olds at swinger resorts and clubs. The younger group seems to be growing but still 40’s-70’s seems to be the majority.
Promiscuity and non-monogamy seems to be growing in popularity.
When.my wife turned45 she changed for the better. She transferred for work. I stayed till
Our house was sold
. I.told her I know you ll be alome just be carefull.I visitec her once a month..She changed alot her clothes heels makeup she eve. Had her esrs pierced 2 more times so she was wearimg 4 earrings. EVERYTHING changed when i moved there 3 montbs later i had a new totally changed wife revealing outfits ,anew sexually attitude She became a hotwife and now dates two guys and she wezrs CFM.OUTFITS alot

When.my wife turned45 she changed for the better. She transferred for work. I stayed till
Our house was sold
. I.told her I know you ll be alome just be carefull.I visitec her once a month..She changed alot her clothes heels makeup she eve. Had her esrs pierced 2 more times so she was wearimg 4 earrings. EVERYTHING changed when i moved there 3 montbs later i had a new totally changed wife revealing outfits ,anew sexually attitude She became a hotwife and now dates two guys and she wezrs CFM.OUTFITS alot

Just wondering if there are a lot of older women say 50 and over, married or single, who have graduated to the swinging lifestyle.
I get the feeling that society has lost a lot of their old prudish ways and women are "allowed" more freedom to fulfill their sexual kinks & needs.
My opinion for what it's worth is as long as they are happy, whether that is hotwifing, cuckolding or plain swinging and it's variations it should not be frowned on.
What do others think ,and it would be great to hear what the females have to say on it as well?
My wife changed when she was a out 45//50 she wanted sex more ,she started dressing sexier.I asked what changed her she said i need to feel.thzt in still.attractive .I told herbyou are.We talked about bei g more open sexually. Before long she started dressing up alot more even shopping. Her outfits chznged alor extreme high heels boots mini skirt i skirtz heavier makeup..Our sex life was always good but it be zme over the top.as well as her sex li e outside of our marriage she told me she cant be a ONE COCK WOMAN.ANYMORE I AGREED She's been a hotwife ever since