Thoughts on sex with another man

Some women embrace the idea and enthusiastically welcome the opportunity, my wife was such a one. But many women have concerns when it comes to having sex with another man. Some are personal others are social. Its my opinion that the social reasons are brought upon us by our society from ancient times to todays ideas. Men and women have been having sex with people other than their spouses since marriage was invented. It's been condemned since religion set up rules to govern us. But how many religious leaders are or have been getting caught in sexual scandals over the years. Many governmental leaders have been caught in sexual escapades over the years as well. How many of you have heard about local leaders being busted for sex with other people not their spouse. Its on the news all the time these days. It happens and its perfectly normal! Don't be swayed by a BS morality that isn't apical for everyone anymore. Times are changing and we need to accept change.
All this publicity has led to the bad image of promiscuous sex. Its really not bad, its just unacceptable to some people, people who feel they need to control your thoughts and actions for your own good. To inflict their biased viewpoints and rules on you because they know what's better for society according to them. What they're seeking is control over you, to direct you in their concept of what good society behavior is and to insure you live up to their standards. Its what proper people do in their opinion.
Does this make you worry what your neighbors, family, and friends will think of you if you have sex with another man. Does the thought of extramarital sex bring about guilty feelings or misgivings of conscience due to society's pressure to conform to the standard that it's unacceptable behaviour. The real question is are you willingly allowing yourself to be manipulated by what others think? Are you going to bent to the controlling viewpoints of conservative people who really don't care about you or your life. You don't share their beliefs and therefore aren't to be held accountable to their standards. Be yourself, do what you want to do regardless of some old outdated belief system of what they think society should be. Live for your own sexual pleasures and gratification. Enjoy your erotic desires and accept the joys of extramarital sex to its fullest potential. Being shared is rewarding and extremely pleasurable. Grab the opportunities whenever they present themselves. Don't be denied the joy and satisfaction you deserve due to what others think, engauge your sexual fantasies and live your life the way you want to, its called freedom. Freedom of thought and freedom to act and live as you see fit. The way that makes you happiest.
On the personal side there's been years of social programming that may have helped to inhibit your thoughts of what is sexually acceptable. Your parents and certain elders may have told you that particular behaviours were unacceptable and to be avoided, in other words there are naughty! You must examine these beliefs of theirs and find out if in fact they are biased social misinformation as told to you by people you respected. Some of these very people may have been doing the very things they told you were bad and enjoying naughty sex all along, the old "do as I say not as I do" advice for others. Seek the truth and talk with your partner. Read articles on the subject, find your own information on the acceptance and attitudes of today's changing society and don't go by what others want you to accept unchallenged. Do what pleases you and accept that what you decide is in your own best interest for you, to live with and progress in your relationships and flourish in your sexual experiences. The objective is not to be held down by how others think how you should behave and live your life, but always to be true to yourself and hold to your ideas of what is and isn't acceptable for you. You'll be much happier in the long run. These are my thoughts on this subject and what I personally believe. If I have offended anyone I offer my apologies as that was not what i had intended.

Last edited:
Some women embrace the idea and enthusiastically welcome the opportunity, my wife was such a one. But many women have concerns when it comes to having sex with another man. Some are personal others are social. Its my opinion that the social reasons are brought upon us by our society from ancient times to todays ideas. Men and women have been having sex with people other than their spouses since marriage was invented. It's been condemned since religion set up rules to govern us. But how many religious leaders are or have been getting caught in sexual scandals over the years. Many governmental leaders have been caught in sexual escapades over the years as well. How many of you have heard about local leaders being busted for sex with other people not their spouse. Its on the news all the time these days. It happens and its perfectly normal! Don't be swayed by a BS morality that isn't apical for everyone anymore. Times are changing and we need to accept change.
All this publicity has led to the bad image of promiscuous sex. Its really not bad, its just unacceptable to some people, people who feel they need to control your thoughts and actions for your own good. To inflict their biased viewpoints and rules on you because they know what's better for society according to them. What they're seeking is control over you, to direct you in their concept of what good society behavior is and to insure you live up to their standards. Its what proper people do in their opinion.
Does this make you worry what your neighbors, family, and friends will think of you if you have sex with another man. Does the thought of extramarital sex bring about guilty feelings or misgivings of conscience due to society's pressure to conform to the standard that it's unacceptable behaviour. The real question is are you willingly allowing yourself to be manipulated by what others think? Are you going to bent to the controlling viewpoints of conservative people who really don't care about you or your life. You don't share their beliefs and therefore aren't to be held accountable to their standards. Be yourself, do what you want to do regardless of some old outdated belief system of what they think society should be. Live for your own sexual pleasures and gratification. Enjoy your erotic desires and accept the joys of extramarital sex to its fullest potential. Being shared is rewarding and extremely pleasurable. Grab the opportunities whenever they present themselves. Don't be denied the joy and satisfaction you deserve due to what others think, engauge your sexual fantasies and live your life the way you want to, its called freedom. Freedom of thought and freedom to act and live as you see fit. The way that makes you happiest.
On the personal side there's been years of social programming that may have helped to inhibit your thoughts of what is sexually acceptable. Your parents and certain elders may have told you that particular behaviours were unacceptable and to be avoided, in other words there are naughty! You must examine these beliefs of theirs and find out if in fact they are biased social misinformation as told to you by people you respected. Some of these very people may have been doing the very things they told you were bad and enjoying naughty sex all along, the old "do as I say not as I do" advice for others. Seek the truth and talk with your partner. Read articles on the subject, find your own information on the acceptance and attitudes of today's changing society and don't go by what others want you to accept unchallenged. Do what pleases you and accept that what you decide is in your own best interest for you, to live with and progress in your relationships and flourish in your sexual experiences. The objective is not to be held down by how others think how you should behave and live your life, but always to be true to yourself and hold to your ideas of what is and isn't acceptable for you. You'll be much happier in the long run. These are my thoughts on this subject and what I personally believe. If I have offended anyone I offer my apologies as that was not what i had intended.
You are so right my wife and i taljed she was ok.with it but felt she wasnt attra enough no.matter what i told her .I told her if she would let ne i coukd prove her wrong
. She asked how I told her let me handle it just trust me .I.set up a salon.appt for her nails hair nakeup etc and let the salon.handle everything she agreed I bought her a sexy tight revealing outfit jewelry high heel.boots and short skirt
I left it for her alomg with some things to do and without reservations. I.left home so she i wouldn't see hermso she woukd ket herself go. I told her go to a upscale cocktail.lounge i set up for her including a hotel room.. I told her sit at a high stool for two by her self .
I sat out of site so i could see if she needed me i told her i would not interfear or would she see me. I told her thexway you look . You will.get hit on if a guy wants to dance or buy you adrink.if you feel comfortable go ahead.. She did get hit on .more than once .She was impressed by one guy she texted me to meet hers.discretely..We did she td ne she wss excited i asked you do want to continue for tell him.that you would like to see him again . She did the next time she did everything again but they did mee
She texted me and said I want to have sex with him she did they spent the night that was the start of her being ahotwife that was t years ago and she has few regular guys that she sees one of them about once a month

CONST65:
You are so right my wife and i taljed she was ok.with it but felt she wasnt attra enough no.matter what i told her .I told her if she would let ne i coukd prove her wrong
. She asked how I told her let me handle it just trust me .I.set up a salon.appt for her nails hair nakeup etc and let the salon.handle everything she agreed I bought her a sexy tight revealing outfit jewelry high heel.boots and short skirt
I left it for her alomg with some things to do and without reservations. I.left home so she i wouldn't see hermso she woukd ket herself go. I told her go to a upscale cocktail.lounge i set up for her including a hotel room.. I told her sit at a high stool for two by her self .
I sat out of site so i could see if she needed me i told her i would not interfear or would she see me. I told her thexway you look . You will.get hit on if a guy wants to dance or buy you adrink.if you feel comfortable go ahead.. She did get hit on .more than once .She was impressed by one guy she texted me to meet hers.discretely..We did she td ne she wss excited i asked you do want to continue for tell him.that you would like to see him again . She did the next time she did everything again but they did mee
She texted me and said I want to have sex with him she did they spent the night that was the start of her being ahotwife that was t years ago and she has few regular guys that she sees one of them about once a month

💥 What a nice story. Your wife sounds sweet.
Im 64 tall, 6'1" 250 lbs. I'm an Alpha Male Dominant BWC. I live in Tucson, Arizona.
I'm looking for a couple that can be friends and get to know you first. I don't want to be a one-off situation. I'm looking for something long term. I think is safer not always in a state of looking. Plus, less change of SDIs

I also get off more on sharing intimacy then just having sex.

I don't know if you like to watch, but it's fine with me. It would be fine if you participated as well.

Let me know what you think.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
CONST65:

💥 What a nice story. Your wife sounds sweet.
Im 64 tall, 6'1" 250 lbs. I'm an Alpha Male Dominant BWC. I live in Tucson, Arizona.
I'm looking for a couple that can be friends and get to know you first. I don't want to be a one-off situation. I'm looking for something long term. I think is safer not always in a state of looking. Plus, less change of SDIs

I also get off more on sharing intimacy then just having sex.

I don't know if you like to watch, but it's fine with me. It would be fine if you participated as well.

Let me know what you think.
Im.glad you like her . She likes to.deal.with giys with our state .But feel free to ask me anything no matyer how intense.The lifestyle has bern rewarding for both of us

Reactions: Desejo de corno
So, where do you live? Were you saying we live in the same State? Because you're wife seems nice. You both do
No live in the SE USA we do enjoy the lifestyle it has changed us for the better the lifestyle has made our lives so much better more open to each other and her sex ourside of our marrige has given her a new level.of sexual fullfillment at home and otherwise. Feel free to ask anything. Bob

Reactions: RyanH1002
No live in the SE USA we do enjoy the lifestyle it has changed us for the better the lifestyle has made our lives so much better more open to each other and her sex ourside of our marrige has given her a new level.of sexual fullfillment at home and otherwise. Feel free to ask anything. Bob
We're in NC, where in the SE are you guys.

It's much more than just a "BS morality issue". To me it's a perfect storm of forces coming together. Religion/Church, superficial politically imposed social standards, sensationalized media that spotlights abhorrent sexual crime, are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to solidifying a cultural bias regarding sexuality. Hell, it's even taboo to discuss mental health in general. There are a host of people ready to personally apply their own "Scarlet S" on peoples foreheads so they can maintain their cultural high ground.

My biggest struggle has been with my wife's ingrained conservative Christian upbringing. It has proven to be a barrier at all levels. Dangling eternal salvation in the face of people by using a wide definition of sin, combined with the shame of guilt has narrowed the source of precisely where joy is to be derived from. Demonizing consensual sex is typical.

I often hear, "Sex is a gift that God has given us that shows God wants us to enjoy each other." What kind of "gift" is it if it's improper socially to discuss it and you are made to feel shame if you show any interest in it? What is normal about something everyone thinks about but no one can mention? It makes me think that on a grander scale there are people that take pleasure in "making" people conform to their chosen behavior (not so dissimilar to dom/sub/flr type relationships). It makes them happy to believe they are controlling the behavior of others and to be part of a tribe that shares that bias.

It doesn't feel like we are moving forward when women are even more restricted in regard to their own bodily autonomy. It feels like intolerance is rising and more open with a vast set of choices to apply your specific bias(es) to. The only way to the freedom you mentioned is to somehow work our way out of the shadows we've been pushed into. I think we are still a long ways from really being free. I can tell you this, I damn sure would like to join the movement!