White women

I love the way most white women react to us black women when we are assertive with them. It doesn't have to be over-the-top assertive, just enough to indicate that she better not mess with me. My posture and tone of voice, accompanied by direct eye contact, let them know their place. I discovered that advantage as a teen and have enjoyed it ever since, improving my technique as I age. Even with women who are not overtly bi or lesbian, there is usually something of a sexual response as well as assuming a submissive attitude.
Your right, I don’t know what it is but I find I would rather walk away than confront them.

Reactions: owlmale
My black wife, in real life, can be loud, dominant and demanding. In her younger years, she was ready to fight, when needed (she has calmed down in that respect in her 30s). However, in the bedroom, she has always been submissive, so she has been dominated by many white and other races of women most of the time. She is very bisexual and loves a good scissoring with a lovely lady.
Is she ready to be submissive to BWC? Which just might still have her serving women

• Love
Reactions: Mistadees