White women

Lashanda

Female
I love the way most white women react to us black women when we are assertive with them. It doesn't have to be over-the-top assertive, just enough to indicate that she better not mess with me. My posture and tone of voice, accompanied by direct eye contact, let them know their place. I discovered that advantage as a teen and have enjoyed it ever since, improving my technique as I age. Even with women who are not overtly bi or lesbian, there is usually something of a sexual response as well as assuming a submissive attitude.

Need a woman like you to assert herself on my wife. She’s curious about women. Just needs the right push...
Most white women are like that, ready to give in with the right woman pushing. Their mind and body react automatically when I push a little. Nipples get hard, and that heat starts in the pussy. They can't stop it even if they want because it's instinctive. I first realized that with some white bitch girls when I was in high school. Then I found out it works just the same on grownup women.

Most white women are like that, ready to give in with the right woman pushing. Their mind and body react automatically when I push a little. Nipples get hard, and that heat starts in the pussy. They can't stop it even if they want because it's instinctive. I first realized that with some white bitch girls when I was in high school. Then I found out it works just the same on grownup women.
Oh I have no doubt. She’s come close in the past, told me about 2 women she’d want to lick her pussy. When it comes to being in bed my wife is very submissive. I tell her to give in and let it happen

Oh I have no doubt. She’s come close in the past, told me about 2 women she’d want to lick her pussy. When it comes to being in bed my wife is very submissive. I tell her to give in and let it happen
Your advice is the best, for sure. Such women are happiest when they give in and just enjoy what we do with them. Very often the white woman's true nature is much different from her public image. Teachers and executives, for example are often quite submissive with us (in contrast to their being in authority at work).

Your advice is the best, for sure. Such women are happiest when they give in and just enjoy what we do with them. Very often the white woman's true nature is much different from her public image. Teachers and executives, for example are often quite submissive with us (in contrast to their being in authority at work).
100% she used to be in upper management at her old job. She is completely different outside of professional life. Makes it interesting to see the change

100% she used to be in upper management at her old job. She is completely different outside of professional life. Makes it interesting to see the change
Yes, that's just what I mean. One of my college professors was a strict bitch in the classroom and a submissive slut in private.

I enjoy confronting women like that, pushing them into acknowledging their true selves.

Yes, that's just what I mean. One of my college professors was a strict bitch in the classroom and a submissive slut in private.

I enjoy confronting women like that, pushing them into acknowledging their true selves.
That’s my wife to a T. Provoked the right way she’s a total slut. Loves to show off

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
That’s my wife to a T. Provoked the right way she’s a total slut. Loves to show off
I took Prof. M down a long road of sexual pleasure after I started with her. Kept pushing her more and more and she kept wanting more. Strapon, anal plug, collar & leash, etc,.

Right now I'm working on a bitchy white businesswoman, taking her down that same road week by week.

I took Prof. M down a long road of sexual pleasure after I started with her. Kept pushing her more and more and she kept wanting more. Strapon, anal plug, collar & leash, etc,.

Right now I'm working on a bitchy white businesswoman, taking her down that same road week by week.
There is something about a sexy teacher that gets both sexes going. That sounds like a very fun pleasured filled road.

How is the business woman taking to the fun?

Reactions: toolman2c
The public image of white women in general is so much different from what they are really like. Lashanda's posts point out very well how an outwardly respectable, refined white woman will react to a dominant person -- male or female, whatever race. They are inherently submissive, but that nature is usually hidden by their professional/social status and education. Get past that level and they are sluts to be used and enjoyed.

I love the way most white women react to us black women when we are assertive with them. It doesn't have to be over-the-top assertive, just enough to indicate that she better not mess with me. My posture and tone of voice, accompanied by direct eye contact, let them know their place. I discovered that advantage as a teen and have enjoyed it ever since, improving my technique as I age. Even with women who are not overtly bi or lesbian, there is usually something of a sexual response as well as assuming a submissive attitude.
sounds HOT!

I can tell after showing this to the wife she would have made a good bitch for a dominate black woman.

Reactions: Rem503