How to treat a hotwife

That's how it ought to be. When I take a guy's wife out I want her to look hot, so other guys see that I got somebody else's woman for the night. And dress easy to fuck and finger. no panties, no bra.
My wife enjoys her time with het guys from.shopping ,lunches. Etc sometimes i meet then for a drink like hey havent seen you guys in a while to.make everyone comfortable ,it adds to.the excitement on all.three of us knowing.thzty hotwife is enjoying another mans cock.yet in.Day or two.i will.be reclaiming her

Reactions: Desejo de corno
My wife enjoys her time with het guys from.shopping ,lunches. Etc sometimes i meet then for a drink like hey havent seen you guys in a while to.make everyone comfortable ,it adds to.the excitement on all.three of us knowing.thzty hotwife is enjoying another mans cock.yet in.Day or two.i will.be reclaiming her
Yeah, you reclaim her after she's been worked out good by black men and had that pussy stretched by bbc and been filled over and over by black mens cum. Maybe you even get to lick some of the last cum out of her if you are lucky.

Yeah, you reclaim her after she's been worked out good by black men and had that pussy stretched by bbc and been filled over and over by black mens cum. Maybe you even get to lick some of the last cum out of her if you are lucky.
She just had her first blackening. I do reclaim her but i don't clean her but i do get sloppy seconds. She had 3 regular giys plus now a very well.endowed 10 in black man

Sloppy seconds are good for a cuck too, feel your dick sliding in the other guys cums, makes good lube lol. Gonna be even better now that shes been blackened. Turn her on even more.
Yes when we talked about her getting blackened we wanted a respectful guy not a guy to.pass her around but she wanted to experience not only the secusl side but to be involved with him.goimg out as a interracial couple which they have done he has a 10 in cock.thzt is thick.as well .She said the first time she couldn't take hom.fully but she has now..She told me that he really knows how to give her and intense fucking ..She has agreed to seeing him.once amonth but for the entire wekend . I know when she returns my reclaiming will.be intense not only her being stretched but she said hes a heavy cummer so.i know she will.be full of alot of black cum...I was told you will.have to ger use to me comimg home like that afyet a weekend with him

I was told you will.have to ger use to me comimg home like that afyet a weekend with him
Yeah she will get use to being used like that and you will get use to having her come home tired and stretched and full of drying cum. Don't be surprised if it becomes more than once a month. She will start craving more of that bbc before the next month gets here lol.
She told me that he really knows how to give her and intense fucking
For sure, we are intense when we fuck, no question.

Yeah she will get use to being used like that and you will get use to having her come home tired and stretched and full of drying cum. Don't be surprised if it becomes more than once a month. She will start craving more of that bbc before the next month gets here lol.

For sure, we are intense when we fuck, no question.
Well.i don't think.more than once in most cases vecause she has 3 other guys thst she hsd been fuvking for 3 years but she might delay one of them for anotger blackening as well.as she has agreed to meet his family and friends. But you are right i will have to get use to.it because she just told me she wants to.lesrm. more about black culture dress etc

Well.i don't think.more than once in most cases vecause she has 3 other guys thst she hsd been fuvking for 3 years but she might delay one of them for anotger blackening as well.as she has agreed to meet his family and friends. But you are right i will have to get use to.it because she just told me she wants to.lesrm. more about black culture dress etc
Yeah, meeting his family and friends is part of the black culture. We often share our women with buddies and kinfolks. So she will get use to fucking and sucking his friends and family. Probably do some 3somes or more sometimes.

Yeah, meeting his family and friends is part of the black culture. We often share our women with buddies and kinfolks. So she will get use to fucking and sucking his friends and family. Probably do some 3somes or more sometimes.
No we have agreed She will not be shared with his family frirnds etc tbat was one of the. Conditions if he tries that is the end of it we have agreements a out the lifestyle and we have agreed.total open a and honesty or thst person is no longer involved black.or white

That’s true in our experience. With the exception of during the covid lockdowns, Lynn has always had a black bull on the go all the time I’ve known her - 25 years in total, 23 married. They’ve almost all shared her with their friends. The one prior to the one she has now didn’t but he was the exception. Her current bull visits weekly and almost always brings a friend or two, sometimes more.
James
I know I like to show off my white women and share them with my friends & fam, sometimes we do spitroast or sandwich her. For some white women mutliple men is new but they soon get use to it.

Lynn was into black guys long before I ever met her, starting in her early 30s - she’s now 66 So she’s used to being shared or passed around. When she was looking for her current bull it was with the expectation that she’d be shared and and she was more than ok with that.
Sharing works best when they start in their 20s or early 30s, get use to it early. Alot of white women get use to being shared in college today, just a normal thing for them with black guys. Being shared is a compliment to the woman, says to the other black guys I got something good here, try her out for yourself.