Fuck booth at upcoming party

Happy mom I agree with you and principal on your thoughts but I will advise you to read through the rest of the posts for his updates on how the story goes and she just how bad it was starting to go and the potential for turning into a complete cluster fuck at best and downhill from there with being able to maintain safety almost impossible to think about let alone guarantee
Yeah. I got caught up in The original post that I didn’t read the rest.

One of my wifes young bulls has asked my wife if she will do a "fuck booth" at a graduation party this June. My wife is telling me that they want to strap her onto a massage table with her fully exposed from her neck down. She says her head will be in a box and she will not be able to see anything. The guys attending the party will be able to use her as they wish. She showed me a Checz video of girls doing this...She says they already have a girl who has agreed to do a glory hole.
She is concerned that she will have no idea who fucks her or how many will be using her. She is also concerned about STD's. He (her bull) is telling her that they will address her concerns if she agrees to do it. She says she is thinking about it. What are your thoughts?
Talk about the gangbang to end all gangbangs....wow. Should she do it absolutely not. Too many things that can go wrong with her strapped to a table. To go and just lay on the table where she has a chance to leave if things go wrong now that might be a possibility.