Older Hotwives?

We've used various kinds of masks, including those. Can't really post them here, they're not anonymous enough.

The hood is useful.
You guys have to do what is right and comfortable for you but I myself personally do not like hoods also I'm not a fan of most gags if I need to quiet somebody down either stick some used panties inside out into their mouth either crotch or ass section all depending or stuff a cock or dildo in it

We started out as regular swingers. After a few years we decided that MFM was our thing. So we are a Stag and Vixen Couple and absolutely love it.
Good for you guys it is always excellent to find your groove and road path in this world and now that you have it grab the steering wheel tight put your foot on the floor and ride it until it can't go no more

You guys have to do what is right and comfortable for you but I myself personally do not like hoods also I'm not a fan of most gags if I need to quiet somebody down either stick some used panties inside out into their mouth either crotch or ass section all depending or stuff a cock or dildo in it
We've never used gags, except experimentally at home once. She doesn't like them, they just get in the way. This particular mask has a built in rubber mouth condom. Usually if we need to quiet her someone sticks a cock in her mouth. Or some fingers. Very effective. Simple eye masks work well too, and once the script has been executed and the party continues the masks etc. tend to disappear anyway. Un;ess there are surprises in store still, of course.

11 guest 11 (149).JPG

Personally, there are times that the hooded look is absolutely perfect. Such as when you want to watch as a real man takes his pleasures using her body and holes like an anonymous little fuck-slut doll. Her total submission to his wanton desires as her body is racked by multiple orgasms and left in an exhausted cum covered heap for you to clean up
That's exactly how it works for us. And it makes it possible to take anonymous photos of her in action whithout cutting them into little bits...

It also seems to put some men at ease quicker. It becomes a play they're in, and they can disassociate a little from how unusual it all is.

1 1607 signs f (822).JPG

That's exactly how it works for us. And it makes it possible to take anonymous photos of her in action whithout cutting them into little bits...

It also seems to put some men at ease quicker. It becomes a play they're in, and they can disassociate a little from how unusual it all is.

View attachment 2067086
Both parties can totally let themselves go crazy! Go with the flow! Disassociation. Anonymity. If it feels right…go for it! No inhibitions. And watching the wife release her inner slut takes on a whole new perspective!!!! Thank you sinsnaps!!! More pics!!

Reactions: sinsnaps
Both parties can totally let themselves go crazy! Go with the flow! Disassociation. Anonymity. If it feels right…go for it! No inhibitions. And watching the wife release her inner slut takes on a whole new perspective!!!! Thank you sinsnaps!!! More pics!!
One of her faves was a member of this site for a while, but I haven't seen him in a long time. We haven't been active since before covid now, so that's on us and reality. He was going to get a hood next time too, and be my puppet show. I had several interesting guest stars lined up and everything, too.

Here she is with him.

Attachments

• 1803 Cinn MW latex mask (96).JPG
    1803 Cinn MW latex mask (96).JPG
    411.8 KB · Views: 54
One of her faves was a member of this site for a while, but I haven't seen him in a long time. We haven't been active since before covid now, so that's on us and reality. He was going to get a hood next time too, and be my puppet show. I had several interesting guest stars lined up and everything, too.

Here she is with him.
I hope you will continue to share stories & pics with us and her with lovers who bring out her amazing character. She is increasing my laundry bill!

• Haha
Reactions: sinsnaps