Older Hotwives?

Congratulations! You are never to old to run for president.... or become a cuck! Does it still turn you on as much as it did (the fantasy) 10 or 20 yrs ago? I feel that I am more in control of myself. She is the one that has become less selective about who to fuck.
Yes it does, every new guy she gets is just as exciting as the first for me (and her). Turning the fantasy in to reality was everything we'd expected it to be

Just wondering if there are a lot of older women say 50 and over, married or single, who have graduated to the swinging lifestyle.
I get the feeling that society has lost a lot of their old prudish ways and women are "allowed" more freedom to fulfill their sexual kinks & needs.
My opinion for what it's worth is as long as they are happy, whether that is hotwifing, cuckolding or plain swinging and it's variations it should not be frowned on.
What do others think ,and it would be great to hear what the females have to say on it as well?
Totally agree. Women have right to decide what happens in their bedrooms. If she is married, then husband may be =on board with adding another male to alter the dynamic. I suspect there are many wives who would love having a young and hung, and I believe many men harebor the fantasy of seeing his wife with another man, stretching her out with quite likely the biggest cock they have ever had, In addition, the idea that she is sexually desirable to a younger man would do wonders for her ego. It tells her "You've still have it" baby.

Yes it does, every new guy she gets is just as exciting as the first for me (and her). Turning the fantasy in to reality was everything we'd expected it to be
My wife had doubts about her bidy etc ad she got older i told her I woukd prove her wrong She asked how i tomd her im taki h you out friday night and you will see.. i
Came home froday nigbt with a new outfit a short black dress keyhome halter top tgat showed of her tits
I Lso bought her alot of new jewelry Nd knee hi 6 in stilletto boots..We kefy the house i told her go in sotvat a high table for two..i tomd her I will come in later but not sit with her .It wasntomg befkre she was gettimg hit on .I texted her to do what ever she wanted about an hour later she texted me to.meet her discreetly .She said he aske her to go some place private i agreed .she tomd me to stay her have a drink.or two.and i will text yku when im ready to.leave
.She said her gave her a good fucking and wants to see her again .Tgatvwas the start of her becoming a HOTWIFE

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Hello to all you sext mature hot wifes out there i am 63 from oldham uk i am looking for a mature hot wife for long term encounter if any of you out there that would be willing to explore this farther please dm me xx

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Just wondering if there are a lot of older women say 50 and over, married or single, who have graduated to the swinging lifestyle.
I get the feeling that society has lost a lot of their old prudish ways and women are "allowed" more freedom to fulfill their sexual kinks & needs.
My opinion for what it's worth is as long as they are happy, whether that is hotwifing, cuckolding or plain swinging and it's variations it should not be frowned on.
What do others think ,and it would be great to hear what the females have to say on it as well?
Our 50s have been too busy with other things to bother as much, frankly, so far, plus covid etc. Our 40s were definitely wilder, but the story isn't finished being written yet.

Cinn, my wife, at about 50, having the time of her life:

Attachments

• 1803 Cinn MW latex mask (52).JPG
    1803 Cinn MW latex mask (52).JPG
    475.4 KB · Views: 66
I understand the hood to obscure identity although personally I am not a fan of hoods so I'm going to ask although you have probably already considered this have you ever considered like a masquerade ball mask
We've used various kinds of masks, including those. Can't really post them here, they're not anonymous enough.

The hood is useful.

Attachments

• 1 Calgary hotwife Cinn (5).jpg
    1 Calgary hotwife Cinn (5).jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 52
We've used various kinds of masks, including those. Can't really post them here, they're not anonymous enough.

The hood is useful.
Personally, there are times that the hooded look is absolutely perfect. Such as when you want to watch as a real man takes his pleasures using her body and holes like an anonymous little fuck-slut doll. Her total submission to his wanton desires as her body is racked by multiple orgasms and left in an exhausted cum covered heap for you to clean up